Sign in to follow this  
Skyhawk

Sermon

If I remember right a player has to be premium to count as a valid listener, this requirement seems to be missing from the sermon info.

3 hours ago, Skyhawk said:

If I remember right a player has to be premium to count as a valid listener, this requirement seems to be missing from the sermon info.

@Skyhawk

Thank you for bringing this information to our attention. A couple things that will make my job easier. If you could link me to the specific article that is in question that way I can take a look at it and see what needs to be edited that would be much appreciated. 

We do appreciate you mentioning this though. However, due to the freeze on all wiki edits I cannot currently edit the page due to the possibility that it could be reverted when the move of the web server is executed. I have taken note of this edit and when the freeze is lifted I will execute it. :)

Thank you and if you have any questions please post them below. 

Zachariah 

" A valid listener is a premium player of the same kingdom (both follower or priest), who has not done any actions that normally give alignment gain in the past 30 minutes and is near the preacher (4 tiles). "

It's in there.

• Like 1