Sign in to follow this  
ozmods

New addition to "yorkshire"

not quite a castle, but more than a  house lol

the game refers to houses that are more than  xyz tiles as "strongholds" so what I've done here, is basically built a stronghold of sorts, I would like to add towers in each corner, but I've "previewed" the towers, and they would be monstrosities compared to the house, itself. what I think we need here are smaller guard towers than are currently available unless i'm missing something here.

as always, comments and feedback are most welcome, just be nice and constructive, thanks.

366220_20160510114815_1.png

366220_20160510114833_1.png

Hey Ozmods. You can try archery towers. They are wooden but are less bigger than the regular guard towers. They also don't give you guards. Also they don't have the 100 tile distance requirement like guard towers do

I might have to check that one out, I don't want anything that is going to overshadow the house, all the buildings i'm doing are on the creative server, so there is little chance of attacks, but I would just love to have my stronghold houses to have protection, because I have seen a few trolls wandering the woods of my deed,

• Like 1

On 5/10/2016 at 9:21 PM, Zachariah said:

Hey Ozmods. You can try archery towers. They are wooden but are less bigger than the regular guard towers. They also don't give you guards. Also they don't have the 100 tile distance requirement like guard towers do

Guard towers aren't 100 distance limitation.  51 tiles apart mate.

ok, i haven't done anymore with it, been  too busy redeveloping my town, i had all my business and workshops pushed down in one corner, so now i'm redeveloping it and putting them in the center of the town, the old buildings will be either reused or knocked down for something else. yes i love to create lol