Sign in to follow this  
jasminth

Buckets barrels, and other small containers

I would like to make a suggestion to have the tables have small containers sit on them.

My village has created a dye room and it would be nice to stand at a table and create dyes that are on it.

Wurm has made a command allowing avatars to sit on chairs..why not do it for certain objects to show on large tables.  

Instead small buckets, flasks, pots, and other objects like it are strewn all over the floor. 

What about those forks, spoons and knives and bowls for a supper setting - when is that development coming?

Edited by jasminth
to add something

They have been wanting to make that possible for a long time.

Hopefully they are on to something now and the upcomeing update at end of may can be a first step towards that. :P

+1 this is something ive wanted from the start also

+1, but only if I can come over for dinner with Jasminth ;)

+1, this is something that I have seen suggested millions of times in my 4 years of playing Wurm. But please not only just containers but every object needs to be placeable on top of tables. Weather that is actually having the item placed on the table or putting it in some sort of inventory of the table and having the model change with what item is on top of it. I have so many great ideas I would like to incorporate in my deed that require this type of thing. 

Ps: I as well would love to come and dine with Jasminith as I have been wanting to come and see her village over on Xanadu and get to meet her in game instead of just saying Hi in passing in gl-freedom chat as well as seeing her on the forums. Except if that doesn't happen I would still want items to be placeable on top of tables. 

+1 for the guys inviting themselves to dinner!