Sign in to follow this  
Hippiedruid

Fog spiders too frequent?

Fog spiders  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should fog spiders despawn faster once fog goes away?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Are fog spiders currently too frequent?

• Yes
    • No

I honestly think there are too many fog spiders in our server. They're a really cool addition to wurm, but they should be despawning faster when the fog goes away.

See imgur for full data: http://imgur.com/Z668ukg

Server is set to 25% aggressive creatures, and currently has 30% aggressive creatures, 70% passive creatures.

highest frequency aggressive creatures:

fog spiders 31%
black wolves 16%
mountain lion 9%
huge shark 9%
huge spider 6%
crocodile 3%

Fog spiders (988 of them) completely overshadow most other aggressive mobs. The spiders are way too frequent when you see 3-4 of them for every other aggressive mob you see.

I do agree that the fog spiders are really meant for only sticking around in the fog and should go away sooner when the fog goes away. However the amount of them doesn't bother me.

31 minutes ago, XenonFG said:

I do agree that the fog spiders are really meant for only sticking around in the fog and should go away sooner when the fog goes away. However the amount of them doesn't bother me.

I agree. They should despawn faster but the amount doesnt phase me. Its good fs gain on my main on WO. 

They're great FS gain, but I feel like it should be where when fog rolls around the noobs get scared and high FS players go hunting. Instead of nearly 1000 spiders chilling on the server when we haven't had fog for a week.