Sign in to follow this  
Xsamuraizx

WTS everything final, rares, enchanted, hota statues, etc.

I'm interested in 2 merchant contracts at 5s each, if you still have some?  Should be able to sort out a meet-up on Exo in the next few days.

1s for the 2 rare training dummies.

If you accept cod them to the Zahl

BOTD hammer

BOTD file

BOTD chisel

BOTD mallet

Rare Ropetool

W50 compass

1 yule goat and 1 raindeer

Easter eggs?

I am not sure many of these are still available if any, please let me know and I will make an offer :)

Thanks

COD to woodenfarts that rare botd 92 shovel, 5s

Edited by lelovito

Sorry for delay. Need to decline the offers. Pending buyout for everything I own.

Freebies will be given out still, screenshotting them now and uploading.

Alright Zpen you sent me back the woodscrap I sent. Resending, accept the 5s you owe for the demon statue. Sorted

Skorpionek you declined the plates offer?

Smokus bro the studded set was free lol

Edited by Xsamuraizx

Freebies that I can find. Just need to pay cod. Anything not expanded is most likely same QL and no enchants.

GEyFsdp.png

Could you mail one of each of those tools to "Bigbuoy" Have a villager that would benefit from a set. Thanks :)

3 minutes ago, Romadador said:

Could you mail one of each of those tools to "Bigbuoy" Have a villager that would benefit from a set. Thanks :)

Not sure if you literally meant 1 of each item or not, but I'll send what I can do after work.

Hi, could I please get a cotton barding, a set of studded leather, 70ql rug. To bangzuvelis please.

Edited by bangzuvelis

23 hours ago, Romadador said:

22 hours ago, bangzuvelis said:

Hi, could I please get a cotton barding, a set of studded leather, 70ql rug. To bangzuvelis please.

Sent

Can i get a stone chisel and a saw...  and a scythe and butchering knife.. best set of studded left in a backpack if you can. (hey i am broke, if you can if not ill pay cod for each...) and ill send pack back  also pendulum with enchant on it.. and better meditation rug 50ql i believe and i guess 1 scissors and 1 needle..  am i being too greedy .. thanks alot man.. i  have needed a way to upgrade my tools for awhile.. thanks so much from a newb....

cod to Psalamon

Edited by Psalamon

i could use a set of studded leathers, as well as any of each tools youve still got. as well as a med rug if still have some. cod  to dysstone, anything would be greatly appreciated. especially scissors and needle.  thanks so much

6 hours ago, Talohan said:

What all you got left?

Whatever I got left from reading the last few posts.

On 5/28/2016 at 0:36 PM, Psalamon said:

Can i get a stone chisel and a saw...  and a scythe and butchering knife.. best set of studded left in a backpack if you can. (hey i am broke, if you can if not ill pay cod for each...) and ill send pack back  also pendulum with enchant on it.. and better meditation rug 50ql i believe and i guess 1 scissors and 1 needle..  am i being too greedy .. thanks alot man.. i  have needed a way to upgrade my tools for awhile.. thanks so much from a newb....

cod to Psalamon

1 hour ago, mellowise said:

i could use a set of studded leathers, as well as any of each tools youve still got. as well as a med rug if still have some. cod  to dysstone, anything would be greatly appreciated. especially scissors and needle.  thanks so much

Will send when I get on later tonight.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Xsamuraizx said:

Whatever I got left from reading the last few posts.

Hmm looks like mostly shields. Ok thanks.

Edited by Talohan

Sent. Still got good chunk of non-tool goods.

Psalamon, it doesn't work like that with backpack. You'll skip out paying the mandatory 1i per piece though.

DO you want said backpack back if not its nice and id be happy to make use of it.. do you still have the 50ish leather barding if so .. send it away to Psalamon What about the large saddle can that be sent that would make a nice exhibit in my place.. anyhow if possible cod..sorry to bug ya Xsamuraizx let me know if ya need any help with your eventual departure..

And thanks alot for all the great items.. i really appreciate it and i am sad to see another Vet go.. but thus the ebb and flow of Wurm... peace out

Edited by Psalamon

got any saddles, pickakes, chisels, small anval, large anval, sachels left? if so can you send them to Jessemason  ?