Sign in to follow this  
razoreqx

clusters

Anyone figure out how to show all the active players on the clusters?   Currently I only see the players in the server browser that are on the login cluster.   The other clusters dont seem to count.   So for instance right now I have 33 players online but only 11 showing up.   Kind of frustrating.   I have 16 clusters but reluctant to add them all as it will split the player count and it seems new players seem to flock to the higher number users on the public servers sadly.

Edited by razoreqx

AFAIK it's not possible. The problem is that the browser gets the number from steam, which counts users with active authentication sessions to that specific server - that's also why it doesn't count multiple logins from the same account, or people that kill steam after logging in.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, bdew said:

AFAIK it's not possible. The problem is that the browser gets the number from steam, which counts users with active authentication sessions to that specific server - that's also why it doesn't count multiple logins from the same account, or people that kill steam after logging in.

well if you couldnt get it working.. It cant be done.. Thanks bdew

And yea i wouldnt want it to count alts.    So im kinda glad for the 2nd part of your answer ;)

Happy Saturday!

Edited by razoreqx