Sign in to follow this  
Enill

Sorry for the question, any land?

My apologize for posting on town square alot, my question is does anyone have a decent enough spot for me to bunker down in for mining fishing farming ext. I try to adventure out but starter sword doesn't do the job and i ended losing my saw and I want to make my own stuff so if anyone has land they loan out for a future investment, I plan on sticking around for awhile so I can come up with some coin later on.

• Like 1

Sure mate.  I'm on Inde.  I know of some land you can use.  PM me for more details.

I know of a few places on Deliverance, as well. PM here or in game: Joelle.

Welcome to join us on Xanadu at Amish Estates

Edited by Aniceset

You didn't say which server you are on.

Welcome and start up here :

Free land nearby.

There is plenty of good land on Xanadu that would be perfect for what you want Enill.

vrock's landing on xanadu has a welcome for anyone just starting out. lots of resourses and friendly neighborhood

We are recruiting if you'd like to join a village, if not there is plenty of open space nearby you can make a little homestead.

On 4/30/2016 at 8:16 AM, mellowise said:

vrock's landing on xanadu has a welcome for anyone just starting out. lots of resourses and friendly neighborhood

hmmm.. hmmm...

This is just my personal opinion, but I wouldn't suggest Xanadu as your first choice.  I'd recommend Inde or Deli first, unless you really want a good hermit experience, then Xanadu might be a good home for you.

wurm.20160423.1729_zpsgmtknp95.jpg

me helping newbs out.. now my friends.. sorry so dark..

funny all of us hermits have now joined a union and we stick together these days.. we have a high newbie to pro ratio where newbs are looked after and all their questions and, problems addressed patiently and publicly.. so Mellowise was right Vrock Landing of Xanadu is a great starting out choice if you want some land to settle on and friends to communicate with.. usually one or two in a local unless we have one o' them newb stampedes get trampled by questions and needy newbs who need the company of a vet .. or close as we have to it.. so us care bears of Xanadu are busy helping out the newer generation of Wurmians and proud to do it..

Xanadu has a newbie friendly atmosphere ..

Edited by Psalamon

4 minutes ago, Psalamon said:

funny all of us hermits have now joined a union and we stick together these days.. we have a high newbie to pro ratio where newbs are looked after and all their questions and, problems addressed patiently and publicly.. so Mellowise was right Vrock Landing of Xanadu is a great starting out choice if you want some land to settle on and friends to communicate with.. usually one or two in a local unless we have one o' them newb stampedes get trampled by questions and needy newbs who need the company of a vet .. or close as we have to it.. so us care bears of Xanadu are busy helping out the newer generation of Wurmians and proud to do it..

Xanadu has a newbie friendly atmosphere ..

My reasoning for not liking Xanadu over Inde or Deli is that Xanadu, overall, has the worst population density of any PvE server currently open.  Some people love this, and some do not.  Not to mention, and this isn't a fact but a logical assumption, Inde has the largest population of veteran players with the experience to help out the newbies.  This isn't to trash any of the other servers, as they have their fair amount of veterans as well, but Inde is certainly the oldest in these terms.  Some people appreciate that experience, and some people would rather play with newer players--personal preference.  Xanadu, unless things have recently changed, also has quite a bit of lag.  Xanadu is a gorgeous server with many untouched lands and opportunities, no doubt, but the lag there is frustrating or annoying for many.  Again, personal preference.  Just wanted to give a little more detail as to why I personally wouldn't recommend Xanadu, but would instead recommend Deli or Inde.  Alas, traveling to various servers and checking them out--if one has the time--is probably the best way to go.

• Like 1

Thank you all, someone got at me in-game and mentioned I didn't put the server down my apologize. I am on exodus and they've brought me to my own little spot it's really nice lol I got ideas upon ideas can't wait to really get going. Again thank you all glad to know majority of wurmians are friendly and willing to help

• Like 1

We would love it if you could join us in MR on Epic. You're needed here way more than on Freedom.

• Like 1

I plan on going PvP eventually I just wanna skill up first and I feel like on chaos or epic I would get interupted alot