Sign in to follow this  
Xallo

Public Green Hatchling Slaying

Hello everyone. Tomorrow we will be slaying the Green Hatchling on Independence. You are welcome to visit and take apart of the fight, and receive blood and a piece of hide, as well as bring any alts if you desire.

We're planning on doing this a few hours after the Horse Race on Deliverance.

auction_timer_E1462042833.gif

Meetup is around Ursa Minor, 36x,4y, based off the Albia Road Map:

GreenHatchlingMeetup.jpg

The road there is a way I can assume you can get to the meetup, but no promises as I haven't tried.

For those concerned about loot, on the off-chance that a tome drops, we will be keeping the tome (for the finder and penners) and rolling out everything else, including the skull and bone.

If no tome drops, we will keep the skull and the bone to split off between the finder and penners.

The offal pieces and corpse will be rolled out regardless. :)

Rolls will be based off the Niarja kill list, and there will be no pre-required sign-up for the event.

Hope to see you there! :D

• Like 3

I WANNA BUTCHER THE DRAGON! 

if I cant butcher then its not public!

I'll be at horse race on deli, if i can get there after that on time i'll be there

I will be riding there as I live at H17 on Indy. If anyone needs horses send me a PM. First come first serve I can only bring 4 for obvious reasons. 

trying to get there. either in person, or with my alt, Biff.

It seems to be delayed for about 10 minutes. Sail hard!!

[12:02:04] Xallo we're waiting on a few stragglers, some people got delayed because of the race. about 10m :)

Edited by Zachariah

Super well organized. Thanks for availing it to public.  Chance to see many people and laugh a bit too.  TY

Thank you for the great event. As they always are it was fun. It was also nice to see all old friends that I have made over the years. Looking forward to the next one \o/ 

Thanks also to Zachariah for lending a horse to traverse the slope easily and to fight with, very kind and gracious as always.  You've often been generous and helpful across several public events, not just unique slayings.

• Like 2