Sign in to follow this  
Daolin

Remove follower restrictions on building Colossus

Dodgy pictures aside, I don't see why the other gods shouldn't have their own statues - But whilst those are being worked on i'll settle for unrestricted by faith colossus building

• Like 1

In my opinion, if you're going to spend the amount of time and materials needed to create a colossus, then you should be able to create any type you like, regardless of faith. Of course, I'd love to see nymph sized statues of all the gods as well.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Marienara said:

In my opinion, if you're going to spend the amount of time and materials needed to create a colossus, then you should be able to create any type you like, regardless of faith. Of course, I'd love to see nymph sized statues of all the gods as well.

agreed.

it is easy enough to change faith for building these, unless you are a champion or a priest, priests can't build these anyways

7 hours ago, JakeRivers said:

it is easy enough to change faith for building these, unless you are a champion or a priest, priests can't build these anyways

you cant build libila on freedom at all though, which was the main focus of this.

3 hours ago, Nicrolis said:

you cant build libila on freedom at all though, which was the main focus of this.

Maybe this should be retitled "Allow Libla on Freedom"

As it is not a big deal to change your faith for building any of the other colossus.

If they are going to remove the restriction for one, it becomes silly not to do it for all.  It is easy to change the faith for the others but a silly restriction with this being a sandbox.  They do not do anything but require a huge amount of resources because someone wants to build one.  I don't understand why they cant build it without having to go through the exercise of changing faith for it.

4 hours ago, JakeRivers said:

Maybe this should be retitled "Allow Libla on Freedom"

As it is not a big deal to change your faith for building any of the other colossus.

atleast the colossus :P but ya, thats pretty close.