Sign in to follow this  
Retrograde

PvP changes testing Round 1

On 5/2/2016 at 10:43 PM, Propheteer said:

but hey i haven't been right about anything ever, despite complaining about most of the stuff that has resulted in the majority of the pvp population quitting

You're right, you haven't been right about anything ever. Not about why Epic died, and not about SOTG. Epic died when you started taking over HOTS. YOU were the reason people quit, not "broken" game mechanics. 

SOTG was fine at 50%. Now those of us who don't want to grind strength 48 hours a day just to be able to take a few hits will have to do so.

Stop pretending you're doing this for the good of everyone. You want an easy way to be able to take on the veterans of chaos with pretty much a brand new character with no stats, no skills, and especially no time spent on meditation. It's why you keep asking for epic accounts to be transferred to freedom. You have an agenda, Propheteer, and I see right through it.

Edited by REEEEEEEEEE
  • Like 2

That moment when you figure out HotS Epic is actually Wurm Singleplayer.

[06:12:52] No other players are online on Affliction (347 totally in Wurm).

• Like 1

Surprised they never tried to do easy fixes to support Epic

------------------------------

1. Allowed a way to copy your Freedom skills to your Epic toon

2. Allowed some items to be transferred back to freedom including Flags, HOTS Statues, and Tomes.

6 hours ago, REEEEEEEEEE said:

You're right, you haven't been right about anything ever. Not about why Epic died, and not about SOTG. Epic died when you started taking over HOTS. YOU were the reason people quit, not "broken" game mechanics. 

SOTG was fine at 50%. Now those of us who don't want to grind strength 48 hours a day just to be able to take a few hits will have to do so.

Stop pretending you're doing this for the good of everyone. You want an easy way to be able to take on the veterans of chaos with pretty much a brand new character with no stats, no skills, and especially no time spent on meditation. It's why you keep asking for epic accounts to be transferred to freedom. You have an agenda, Propheteer, and I see right through it.

how delusional can you get if you think anyone outside of chaos gives a ###### about it, it was pvp cancer at it's finest, now it's just pve cancer. the only players that benefit from buffs that are hard to get or takes a long time to get is the neets and yet again the neets that spends all of their autismbux on wurm to buy valrei items, epic pvp was at it's finest when there were nobody that was actively pvping with sotg or stacked with valrei items.

t. some sotg goiym stacked with valrei items that isn't playing with more kills than you or any chaos neet aka "drop deed > ask your government for more disability bux > drop deed with the bux > constantly spam rolf in every chat possible about how stuff needs to be changed or given to us > cry on forums > "

• Like 1

If we could get wurm pvp like this 

I would come back because wurms the only true sandbox, but pvp is a disappointment atm.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, REEEEEEEEEE said:

Epic died when you started taking over HOTS.

What lol?

He didnt take over ######, he had a crappy shitdeed that was nothing in comparison to the real DSC.

He for sure got pvp and had some fun battles but he didnt take over ######. 

Ele reset is what was a horrible step for epic, many loyal players said this and voted No, but sadly many idiots voted yes and also many people from the other cluster. 

Yes, the Elevation reset is the most recent reminder that resetting a PvP server is a BAD idea.  Yes, I'm referring to all the fanbois who want to reset Chaos... yes, you.

4 minutes ago, Wargasm said:

Yes, the Elevation reset is the most recent reminder that resetting a PvP server is a BAD idea.  Yes, I'm referring to all the fanbois who want to reset Chaos... yes, you.

Yeah altho the affliction reset was a very good choice since 89% or 92% voted for it and it was pretty much destroyed by valrei events.

So it doesnt always count, but for ele it was super dumb, especially since the vote results were like 63-37% or so. 

12 hours ago, REEEEEEEEEE said:

Epic died when you started taking over HOTS. YOU were the reason people quit, not "broken" game mechanics.

lol what?

ya mean the hots that had already split its forces in half due to low morale and lack of proper leadership?

Edited by Zekezor

Still hoping we (the people on path of insanity) get a meditation path advancement (instantly-no wait)

And hopefully it becomes so that changing and advancing paths takes 1 month at max ( i prefer 1 level advancement everyday).

9 hours ago, changer said:

how delusional can you get if you think anyone outside of chaos gives a ###### about it, it was pvp cancer at it's finest, now it's just pve cancer. the only players that benefit from buffs that are hard to get or takes a long time to get is the neets and yet again the neets that spends all of their autismbux on wurm to buy valrei items, epic pvp was at it's finest when there were nobody that was actively pvping with sotg or stacked with valrei items.

t. some sotg goiym stacked with valrei items that isn't playing with more kills than you or any chaos neet aka "drop deed > ask your government for more disability bux > drop deed with the bux > constantly spam rolf in every chat possible about how stuff needs to be changed or given to us > cry on forums > "

i like this guy

8 hours ago, AceRifle said:

If we could get wurm pvp like this 

I would come back because wurms the only true sandbox, but pvp is a disappointment atm.

that game looks stupid AF. would quit asap if wurm turned in to anything like that

Edited by permo
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, permo said:

that game looks stupid AF. would quit asap if wurm turned in to anything like that

you arent even able to play it

Edited by Oreo
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Oreo said:

you arent even able to play it

thats also a reason why i would quit :P

• Like 3

On 5/6/2016 at 4:16 AM, REEEEEEEEEE said:

I'm not much of a leader, so if my straightforward attitude in teamspeak resulted in you quitting, sorry, but i'm not really sure about the first statement. Secondly, my posts here and my suggestions are a consolidation of my opinion, the opinions of good portion people I play with/against, and my frustration.

Id also like to take the time to thank MR-C and everybody on epic for the generous gear donations made over the years. I enjoyed listening to people rage about pointless items.

I don't think this thread is the right place for it though.

Edited by Propheteer

SOTG was fine at 50%

In any shape or form how was 50% ok

Edited by Mclovin
  • Like 1

On 5/8/2016 at 6:11 AM, Propheteer said:

I'm not much of a leader, so if my straightforward attitude in teamspeak resulted in you quitting, sorry, but i'm not really sure about the first statement. Secondly, my posts here and my suggestions are a consolidation of my opinion, the opinions of good portion people I play with/against, and my frustration.

Id also like to take the time to thank MR-C and everybody on epic for the generous gear donations made over the years. I enjoyed listening to people rage about pointless items.

I don't think this thread is the right place for it though.

u got the color wrong

• Like 1