Sign in to follow this  
teikou

WTB Long Sword and Large Metal Shield

I am looking to buy a 70+ Iron Long Sword enchanted with 70+ Life Transfer and 70+ Circle of Cunning as well as a  70+ Iron Large Metal Shield enchanted with 70+ Circle of Cunning.

Please leave your price here, or send PM in game to Teikou.

I am offering this to you because i have bee scouring the board and game for a life transfer long sword for a long time and have not been able to find one so please let me know if you come across more than one and you don't want the extra ones.. I have a 90ql Iron Longsword enchanted with Circle of cunning 70+ish and Rotting Touch70+ish and Mind Steal 80+ish i believe and Frost Brand 70+ish I will get back to you afer i check in game at what the exact enchantments are if you are inetersted in one without Life Transfer which not many people embue it with due to the limitations of adding other enchantments with it.. thanks goodbye />salamon

PS this long sword willl cost the sum of all the enchantments plus  a small charge for me imping it to 90.. so in other words my cost..

I can do 60 ql weapons and 70 power enchants (including LT) if you're looking for cheap, mediocre weapons.  Send me a PM if interested.

Edited by Wargasm

If you want higher end.

90.64ql Longsword with 88nb 100lt 79coc 91ms

84.16ql Large metal shield with 99coc

Asking 18s for both.

• Like 1