Sign in to follow this  
Wurmhole

Get Info and other big cooldown skills

So, I think I posted this before, but here goes again.  We really need a separate menu for these big cooldown skills.  It is way too easy to misclick and burn it, while disembarking, destroying pavement, examining, etc.  PLEASE can we give these "once a day" skills a sub menu, or a "you sure you want to use this skill now?" popup.  Something?  I lose my Get Info almost every day, because menus are laggy and I think I'm clicking one thing and it turns out to be another.

• Like 3

I like the idea of a safety but not another option in the menu. Would it be much trouble to make it a "click on self" option like karma?

that would work too! Anything to get it out of a menu of really common actions.

Was suggested (and asked for) so many times before! Eventually, "Enchant grass" was moved in a sub-menu, but "Get info" wasn't; I'm wasting it on a daily basis while farming, on a not-so-laggy server (I'm not very fond of key bindings and "easy stuff", so I still right click a lot).

(On the bright side, after so many "Get info", I know every single mob around and under my deed, including their relatives, friends, enemies, prefered music and colour of their socks.)

A very big +1 from me!

• Like 4

so true! On Xana, get info usually came back with this: "there once was a dangerous critter that walked near here a few months ago..." but on the small server I live on now, it destroys my event log.  I just know I gonna pop it, right before the next Unique spawns near me.

+1 to this, I burn it all the time as well. would be nice to have it function when I need it, not when doing stuff on my deed that has penned animals to fill my event log...  :/

Yes wtb sub menu for teleport. I end up using it once a week by accident and have to waste 1k karma to teleport back home.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Namekat said:

Yes wtb sub menu for teleport. I end up using it once a week by accident and have to waste 1k karma to teleport back home.

but the accidental teleports balance sotg

Are you really, really, REALLY sure you wanna do this?

Five layers of modal confirmation windows.

+1 for a safety check of sorts

Some things like Plant off-deed signs have the same issue, in that you can't check how far you are into your 21hours unless you attempt to plant it (which takes a long ride to get to the location).

General idea seems to be either creating a meditation > submenu or moving meditation based skills to the right click body > skill set, correct?

28 minutes ago, Retrograde said:

General idea seems to be either creating a meditation > submenu or moving meditation based skills to the right click body > skill set, correct?

I'd like to request, of those two options, that meditation skills be in a meditation submenu of right-clicking, and not activated from the body.

I agree with the above. Right-click menus are a lot more convenient.

Bump - a - 🦘
Meditation "Enchant grass" has been moved to Nature submenu, please move "Get Info" there too. Just look at the timestamps, it has been requested for years.

Spoiler

Edited by Shmeric