Sign in to follow this  
Kyleshandra

Dropping through floor when I sleep

Hello there,

For the second night in a row, I have had the same problem.  I have a second floor room on Elizarya's deed - Saint Absy's Cathedral on Release.

Her room is the first floor.  There is a stairway in the hall outside the 3x3 room.  When I go to sleep in the canopy bed in the center of the room, I wake up the next day in her room.

Since I don't have perms to the doors to her room, I end up locked inside.  While this leads to some opportunities for friendly teasing, it is definitely inconvenient if she doesn't happen to be logged on when I show up.

Obviously, if I weren't a friend she could trust this could be pretty serious.  My involved character is Kyleshandra.

I hope this helps.  On the suggestion of the CA, I will try pushing the bed as far as possible away from the doors and the stairway to see if proximity to floor openings makes a difference.

If you have any further questions, please contact me here, in game, or at yumadome@hotmail.com

Thank you

The ground floor outside walls must have at least one real lockable door otherwise you get dropped from higher levels on relog. This was why the endyear maze failed at first  run.

Edited by Jaz

...and then you wake up in a cold sweat and realize it was a nightmare.