Sign in to follow this  
Enill

Price check

Just wondering I'm new to this and I can't afford premium so if I make stone bricks for silver how much could I get for 1k of em?

Mortar is also a good way to make silver. You can get around 2.5-3s/1k depending on your buyer if you have clay and sand nearby. Good luck my friend.

Aye materials like bricks, mortar, and dirt tend to always be in demand, especially in bulk.

Klaa is right.  However, as you will probably not be able to make crates yet, suggest you make BSBs and put them near a coastal spot for easy collection by your buyer/s - if the spot is not on deed, then plant the BSBs and add padlocks.

Dirt sells for dirt cheap though...

Mortar is good for new players to sell because most of the people who purchase it won't care much about the quality. It is also more time consuming to create so these types will avoid doing so.

Still, you are better off spending a bit of time outside the game to make some RL cash to then convert to spend inside of it.

Then again, if you think it's fun to work for others within the game for much less, well then, that's the way to go!

=Ayes=

• Like 1

Thank you all, I think I'm gonna take the advice on rl thing I looked it up and it says one you can get is premium and 10s so I can give that 10s to my brother, I'm gonna wait untill we get some stats to 20 though 

• Like 3

I'm hanging around ester for now on xanadu just a little hard to find a spot to mine because I'm on sea level spot but there is a bridge leading to higher spots so I'll work on it. Hope to see you guys around aswell for real