Sign in to follow this  
Psalamon

already found C L O S E

I am looking to by a knarr for the usual price or shall i say going rate of 7-8 silvers.. unless ql is really high or whatever.. or i get to choose material.. prefs given to those close to lake selkie and i fi come to you ill trade in a sailboat 51 ql for your trip[ or cuz i cant take it home thanks..

Edited by Psalamon

Thats a little far unless you want meet somewhere.. i am come from lake selkie se of vrock landing forget coords.. h15 i believe.. and if you meet me ill send you home with a 51 ql sailboat with anchor unless the knarr doesnt have one as i will definately need the anchor then.. but let me know and what ql is it?? and what material not that i really acre about material but might sway my feelings oh shoo tjust noticed you are across servers never been there b4  let me reasrch the trip and ill egt back to you unless you are close to server border as i am right by nw xanadu and can meet on coast

thanks

Edited by Psalamon

Thanks to Cenotaph and TGod and last but not least Griffith for their great salesmanship and pleasant conversation and letting me see their wicked deed it was an honour and love the boat..

Edited by Psalamon
  • Like 1