Sign in to follow this  
joojoo1975

some info about Wine please.

so here I am just went out this morning and harvested 40+ grape bush sprouts to start a winery at my place.

the first thing I notice is I am going to need maple trees.  and from what little I can tell from the wiki its going to be equal parts juice and maple syrup.

so I go out looking for maple trees, I ask in alliance how many grapes a bush produces and if anybody knows the ratio for grape bush to maple trees to make wine.

I was told that A. wine making is a very arduous venture because of the seasonal timings and B.  you will need over 500 bushes and trees to make 1 full barrel of wine

please tell me this is not so.

If this is incorrect info, please inform me then how many maple trees I should have for 40 grape bushes etc.

thank you for your time

1 maple tree to 10 bushes which at the best will make about 1.60kg of wine so for a full barrel about 290 bushes and 29 trees

You get 1 grape per bush during harvest. 1 grape nets you 0.1kg juice. 1 maple tree gives you 1kg sap. You combine them 1:1, so you need 10 times less maple trees to harvest. As example: 2.5kg juice + 2.5kg syrup gives you 4kg wine.