Sign in to follow this  
Chansbi

Remove Valrei Terraforming Missions

I think this is necessary to remove Valrei Terraforming enormous mountains in random places.  I do not think people realize in the long run that it may destroy the whole map.  Or make them smaller terraforming events and keep glimmer / ada boulders as well.  I am suggesting this for Epic by the way.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Alexgopen said:

I like them. They make nice deeds 

Or destroy nice deeds.  Also, if you need one to build on, come on over to Serenity, there's probably 12 of them.

http://prntscr.com/awqgwu

Edited by Chansbi

+1  for Chansbi

9 minutes ago, Chansbi said:

I think this is necessary to remove Valrei Terraforming enormous mountains in random places.  I do not think people realize in the long run that it may destroy the whole map.  Or make them smaller terraforming events and keep glimmer / ada boulders as well.  I am suggesting this for Epic by the way.

Same opinion, actually it is ridiculous to discuss about it... its a gameplay destroying feature..

9 minutes ago, Alexgopen said:

I like them. They make nice deeds 

think about what happens when a mission is on your deed.... i am sure everyone take care that it will look "beautifull"

Gib Text oder eine Website-Adresse ein oder lasse ein Dokument übersetzen.

• Like 1

When eb got meteored they rebuilt inside the crater :)

Also many of these terraforming events are supposed to spawn glimmer and ada veins underground but Rolf has it coded wrong so that it thinks the tile ids for glimmer and ada are invalid, and it defaults to cave wall 

Imagine all the moon metal your elder loot council could've confiscated 

• Like 1

I believe there was an update long ago that they dont target the middle of deeds anymore, its already much better then it was before. Our first map (affliction 1.0 aka sand paradise) got totally destroyed by valrei events.

• Like 1