Sign in to follow this  
Alinna

Xanadu-Haven Heights recruiting

HAVEN HEIGHTS RECRUITS!

Hello people of Xanadu server! Our village wants more people so our family can grow even more! Here are all the information you need about us:

What Haven Heights is: 

We are a village located at j11 of the map near the coastline, the village is surrounded by woods and that give us more space to expand and create new lots for the members to build. 

What this village can offer to me?

As i said we are near the coastline which means we have huge docks for our ships and plenty fishing spots for those who are interested to level the skill. Also we have several mines which any villager have access to. When we expand our village we create areas for the members to build their houses and also crafting halls. They are  fully equipped with anything one may need (tools,crafting supplies,forges,oven etc) this means you can focus at any skill you wish to master. Also we have  farms with animals and fields that are free to use. We have guard towers with guards so spiders, wolves and other dangerous beasts are too afraid to step in making the village safe for new people or for those that don't wish to level fighting skills. Last but not least we are active and we love to help and guide our members. We are part of an alliance which is active and helpful and you can freely count on them.

Who i must contact for invitation?

You can pm the following people: Alianna, Lunadew or leave a message here!

Thank you for your time!

Edited by Alinna

anyone still here? i was in the village a while ago under a different name

I am not in the village.

I cannot log on.

Please let Lunadew know.

Or Tudor. My fences are going down I am shure.