Sign in to follow this  
Sila

sold close

sold close

Edited by Sila

10 hours ago, Hashirama said:

Overpriced, buyers beware!

I wonder why you feel it's appropriate to constantly sideline others posts. I have bought silver 1/1 USD before, but the majority of sellers do it 1/1 EURO. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Araninke said:

I wonder why you feel it's appropriate to constantly sideline others posts. I have bought silver 1/1 USD before, but the majority of sellers do it 1/1 EURO. 

Because the person making this thread has constantly done that at every thread of mine and that is why I will also let the buyers know that this is overpriced and most players are selling 1 silver/USD, also the fact that I sold you 10+ silvers last week for 1 silver/ USD justifies that. So, please do not comment if you yourself buy for that amount.

lol you are realy insane  

and bump

14 hours ago, Hashirama said:

Because the person making this thread has constantly done that at every thread of mine and that is why I will also let the buyers know that this is overpriced and most players are selling 1 silver/USD, also the fact that I sold you 10+ silvers last week for 1 silver/ USD justifies that. So, please do not comment if you yourself buy for that amount.

Just seems like a personal vendetta to me. If what you say is true, then he would also be in the wrong. I haven't witnessed that, but I have witnessed you posting continuously in both threads with intent to undermine.

Umm, pretty sure I came right out and said I bought silver 1/1 USD in my post. I have bought quite a few silver in the last few weeks from a number of sellers. You have been the only one willing to sell at that rate. So in my experience, and apparently others, it is not overcharging at 1/1 euro. 

• Like 1

He has been acting like a child on all my posts and I would say not a recommended seller. Just a notice for all the buyers out there. And pretty sure why wouldn't someone post that when its loud and clear that there are people out there selling for less, making this item overpriced.
Buyer's beware.

The rate is being clearly advertised and people have not been misinformed when agreeing to transactions. The buyer can easily determine the going rate by simply browsing other threads.

I have purchased his coins previously and I would certainly recommend this seller to anyone.

• Like 1

I do not want to stir up the sh** but your post Hashi is very hypocritical considering you were trying to sell a pvp account that in imo based on the skills you finally posted is not worth more than 400-500 at best. But you were asking 1k eu for it. 

It is not the first post I have seen you posting things over priced.

Sila's price might be over the market but really if the price is bad, no one will buy from him. Some people think it is worth it some do not.

As my gran-papi used to say, "That dog won't hunt!"

And good luck to you both in your sales. I have personally bought from Sila and had no problems. It was a clean transaction.

• Like 1

Hasi just wana rip someone and is preaty clear that he plays on wrong site right now...  

I can only says tnx for free bumps but i will never trade with you in any form.

Just putting it out there, Please follow forum rules.

Krisstofer-Board Moderator.

• Like 2

Well boys the thing is, if anything is overpriced then people wouldnt buy it. But when people comment that an account is worth 30 euros when its clearly worth a lot more, you should question those peeps before anyone else.

Seriously overpriced coins here, buyers beware.

Edited by Hashirama

I am interested in buying some silver. Please contact me in game or here.  I will be on Allysia for next few hours. It is 9pm where i live.

sold

Edited by Sila