Sign in to follow this  
Willieman

Seeing WURM for the first time

Hello Everyone, o/

I'm quite a new player have been staying in the same area for quite some time and i'm going out to see the Freedom Isles soon i will be on every server for a couple of days and would like some suggestions on what to go see, from must see monuments and buildings to good hunting spots please post Name and ingame map locations in comments.

Thanks alot;)

• Like 1

On Independence I would definitely visit the Samling monument on the north coast, which was the original spawn point on that server in 2009. If it can still be found.

And Kinoss tunnel in the southwest which was a miraculous building project. Grand Steppe which I believe is still the largest in the game. Also go to the top tier of Dragonfang Mountain for the view from there. 

There are volcanos on Inde too.

For Xanadu, it is the sheer size of the place that is incredible. You won't see anything in particular that is different from other servers, except for the enormous forests of linden and walnut, which were not native trees on other servers. If you cross the island on the east-west going trail from Rome to Linton, you can travel for an hour and only pass two deeds. 

I can give directions in PMs if interested.

Edited by Cista
  • Like 2

If you visit affliction on epic send me a forum pm and I will set you up at our deed so you can check things out if youre interested.

• Like 1

On Chaos check out:

Kratos, Kyara, both spires of Gedd's, Our Wall, HOM, Gates of Fire (the deed south of TH mtn on coast, very unique design and placement.), Babylon, LO, HAP, all the Rivendell's, WW-TD LB, LO-LB, CV/Gotem City.

Edited by Propheteer

1 hour ago, Cista said:

On Independence I would definitely visit the Samling monument on the north coast, which was the original spawn point on that server in 2009. If it can still be found.

And Kinoss tunnel in the southwest which was a miraculous building project. Grand Steppe which I believe is still the largest in the game. Also go to the top tier of Dragonfang Mountain for the view from there. 

There are volcanos on Inde too.

For Xanadu, it is the sheer size of the place that is incredible. You won't see anything in particular that is different from other servers, except for the enormous forests of linden and walnut, which were not native trees on other servers. If you cross the island on the east-west going trail from Rome to Linton, you can travel for an hour and only pass two deeds. 

I can give directions in PMs if interested.

Xanadu actually has bigger Steppe areas.

You should definitely check out the gurubear crater and also festival cove (both on Independence).

Release has some beautiful scenic areas: on the east side, sheer cliffs full of mobs, and the north and west have some beautiful deeds with colossi and creative use of bridges. There's also an island on southeastern Pristine that has a HUGE castle on it, thought I'm not sure of the location. 

• Like 1

On Celebration, I suggest you visit the Tap Dance Market and then walk over the massive bridges in that area to the other side of Deadnoob Sea and Northmere. Another beautiful area are Crater Lakes in SW and the Great Plains. Note, however, that Celebration has a large density of mob population. Be prepared for a fight and travel safely! Best way to see that continent is by sea, as it is both safe and it offers access to everywhere. Celebration is very much a waterworld.