Sign in to follow this  
Omar

Remove Missions and Uniques from Home Servers

Remove All Missions and Uniques from Home Servers.

Epic is a pvp cluster, to much pve happening on the homeservers wtf

Edited by Omar
  • Like 5

home servers should only be there to help the newer players set up

+1

• Like 2

-1 Not everyone likes to PVP. and uniques are a rare enough occurrence they pose little threat to the PVP community. Missions on PVE are souly for the purpose of gaining SB and Karma.

you only want this so that only your kingdom can do missions, with the templates stuck on homeservers left to lose every scenario

we only want this because this is a pvp cluster not a freedom one

-1 Not everyone likes to PVP. and uniques are a rare enough occurrence they pose little threat to the PVP community. Missions on PVE are souly for the purpose of gaining SB and Karma.

go to freedom

Edited by Hexproof
  • Like 2

LOL indeed. 

Consider that uniques bring people together, and brings enemies together.

It can be the perfect thing to set up your ambushed, use it to your advantage.

so we gonna camp a unique until the enemy decide to do it at a undisclosed time? oh and we don't even know if they know it's there. cmon lol

some say solarblade is still stealth next to the dragon.
others say they see him in local

thanks buggy stealth

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Hexproof said:

home servers should only be there to help the newer players set up

3 hours ago, Hexproof said:

we only want this because this is a pvp cluster not a freedom one

It's odd considering how often Rome went to mrh, and people had to come from Elevation to fight them there, but you want to encourage home servers only being for mostly new players... while promoting that it's a full pvp cluster?  I'm sure you can see this looks like you only want easy kills from people that don't know better or just flat out refuse to listen to those that do know

15 hours ago, Omar said:

to much pve happening on the homeservers wtf

You're correct, but removing features from a server isn't going to magically make them happy and consider moving to Elevation instead when they already don't live there.  It's not like we don't have a fancy portal you can build a deed next to and live on Elevation and portal for a mission.  People just don't want to come here, for whatever reason.  Right now, people you'd expect to be on Elevation aren't, because they say pvp is dead

Honestly?  Remove item creating and saccing [not mission items] missions from home servers (they don't exist on Elevation, some people are confused about that), because it never really made sense and I'd much rather be killing spiders getting weapon skill in the name of Magranon vs imping 150 plate gloves to sac and waste all that steel.  Surprisingly enough removing the crafting missions removes sitting on deed while others do the traveling missions, it forces everyone to have to travel if they want the rewards.  Valrei is a system needing a lot of work either way and I don't see it happening any time soon.  I've barely done missions in the last half year while people think I do them for 18 hours a day, because Valrei is just beyond hope and has been for years. I'd like to see Elevation get more/better missions so you don't have to portal to a server covered in gatehouses and tall walls to race people to completing missions so people that don't pvp or want to make $$$ can win something useful in pvp.  Whole thing's faulty, but removing missions from home servers isn't gonna fix anything

• Like 3

rome goes to mr home server becuase all mr does is sit there and do missions

Valrei should get a shitload of attention first, but i gave up hope on this 1,5 year ago (havent done a single mission since then)

Making suggestions to bandaid a totally broken system isnt gonna fix anything. Its exactly what happened the last 2 years and thats exactly the reason that our population went thru the floor.

Sad but true.

I don't care if home servers get missions, go ahead and let them contribute or whatever, but scenarios shouldn't be purely determined by home servers racing each other to find white dotted flowers. Put same-kingdom home server missions on a cooldown like all missions used to be, but leave Elevation and enemy home server missions on the quick respawn timers that they currently have.

This is the same type of thinking that got the new elevation map to "increase pvp". How's that working for you?

Removing missions and/or uniques will not get players to move to elevation.

Forcing your play style onto others, in hopes of increasing elevation population, will only cause you to find yourself playing alone.

• Like 1

Maybe it's removing the reward from actions that have no risk of PvP on a PvP cluster that is the reason it should be removed from home servers.
Sort of like why iron cap should be low on the carebear servers to discourage homeserver play for anyone who isn't a noob.

I don't understand, PVP servers mean no PvE occurs ? 

Or PvP servers mean that you have the option of PvP that doesn't exist on freedom