Sign in to follow this  
Etherdrifter

New Spell : Wither

Costs 30 favour and has a difficulty of 30.  Cast on a tile, removes any vegitation (tree, bush) on that tile.  Cast on a hedge, removes the hedge.

Nice, simple.  Give it to fo priests (I would say mag priests too but it really does not fit mag).

Edited by Etherdrifter
  • Like 1

nasus-wither.png

Wither

Cooldown: 15 / 14 / 13 / 12 / 11

Cost: 80

Range: 600
Nasus ages his target, slowing their movement speed by 35% and reducing it further to reach 47 / 59 / 71 / 83 / 95 % slow at the end of 5 seconds. The target's attack speed is also slowed by half the amount, initially slowed by 17.5% and increasing to 23.5 / 29.5 / 35.5 / 41.5 / 47.5 % over the duration. If the duration of the slow is reduced, the extra slow will be applied faster for it to reach its maximum at the end of the duration.
Edited by bangzuvelis
  • Like 1

I'm game, but i don't think Fo would like this spell.

The game deity of Fo has been so marginalized and spit on it doesn't matter any more.

(There was a time years ago when I was Fo all the way and if I ever was going have a preist it would have been Fo... not now. I'll never have a priest now with the new player god system. I do not agree with it one bit. Now I avoid all religion content as much as possible.)

Edited by geode

Oh so you are telling me the god of LIFE AND LOVE should get a spell that is litterary DEATH?

this dude lol

The god system is a sick joke Zekezor, the lore is shot to hell and the main reason why players choose a deity isn't the lore or the game, it's all about real life cash. It really doesn't matter anymore.

1 minute ago, geode said:

it's all about real life cash. It really doesn't matter anymore.

ok newsflash: Everyone isnt a freedomer. lol.

Valid point however as I understand the lore of Fo I question why Fo priests are engaged in so much combat and destruction in the first place (activities that Fo would find justifiable only in the most extreme circumstances)... and since they are I question if they are Fo priests because the Players agree with the lore or because they know Fo's spells are great in PvP and they can sell the character for more money.

But of course I forget that unless I'm a PvPer my opinion is irrelevant, so I'll just leave my point of view on this here and bow out.

As I said, as I see it, the god system is a sad joke overall, and the player gods introduction without proper balancing has ruined the whole system in my opinion, for what it's worth.

Edited by geode
  • Like 1

I go to work every day with a pile of pamphlets spreading the religion of fo in wurm online

convert dumbasses

Most of this spell already exists with wild growth you just cast it until the vegetation is gone, (one cast past shriveled). I know the spell works on hedges to increase there age but i don't believe it destroys them. +1 to making wild growth poof hedges past there final growth stage. -1 for a complete new spell as most it already exists.

On 02/05/2016 at 1:14 AM, Mordraug said:

Only if it withers maples too ^_^

Wild growth already does that :P

That spell destroys everything if cast enough times ;)