Sign in to follow this  
Slickshot

Pony Exodus

Here in the next handful of days I'll be releasing several ponies from my stables into the "wild".  These will be ponies with 3 speed traits or less, with a few possibly having undesirable traits as well.  I'll post a list of names here as I release them, so if you find a "lost" horse in the H19/20 area check here to see if it fits the listed names and if it does go ahead and keep it or whatever you'd like.  Just don't return them to me please. :)  I'll update this post when the compassionate release has taken place.

• Like 1

Glad to see that you are releasing them back into the wild instead of killing them. Indy already has a horrible count of wild horses as it is.

That's because people seem to find a false sense of power and wealth in hoarding 60 bison and 80 horses each, when they hardly ever log in to play at all. My neighbour is one of those.  He has too many horses to count, but he's onlyine 1 day a month. 

Good jarb Slick, but I still think people's inability to search before posting will result in a million FOUND HORSE posts :)

6 minutes ago, Marlon said:

That's because people seem to find a false sense of power and wealth in hoarding 60 bison and 80 horses each, when they hardly ever log in to play at all. My neighbour is one of those.  He has too many horses to count, but he's onlyine 1 day a month. 

Good jarb Slick, but I still think people's inability to search before posting will result in a million FOUND HORSE posts :)

I'll ignore everyone of em. ;)

Ponies released:

Northgolden

Hopraid

Ironbony

Lipick

Abiawalking

Happyblood

Briskanna

Sadnappa

Umagrey

And 1 cow.