Sign in to follow this  
Raffeh

Tower Gaurd Conquering + Deed horses

Hi,

I am playing on a wurm-unlimited server, I know this is probably not the place for it but the Server Owners and not around to fix this issue or to restart the server.

As soon as a guard tower is conquered on our server it becomes un selectable, meaning that we cannot even right click to reconquer or destroy or examine etc. Meaning the tower is indestructible... This also means we cannot place our own tower within the vicinity.

Second issue is that when you are on a deed you cannot lead any horses that are not ours. You also cannot lead a horse when your in combat which is stupid.??

I'm not sure if these are global issues or just our server. We have put in posts and support tickets on that server but no luck.

We are on the Wyvern PvP server...

Tower bug stays in direct relation to this one: 

Actually it doesn't delete them. It turns them into enemy towers and doesn't allow you to get the menu up. They still have full on guard towers from the enemy kingdom...

(Repeated in the other thread linked.)

Indeed they are already deleted... The server just doesn't know it right now so it still displays the model, on server restart all conquered towers will be fully gone.

So it is a serious bug in PVP worlds. Which server do you play on?

Confirmed on Desolation v3. One kingdom capped a tower - following reboot it was gone - wondered where it went.

Oh Wow!

Well this is going to be news to the guys on our server.  I play on the Wyvern PvP server....

I guess we should get capping enemy towers then for them to disappear after next reset!

But yes this needs to be sorted asap and so does the horse thing.

Bugfix – Allowed the ability to always lead animals on a PvP server.   from todays WO bugfixes so should be on WU soon.

57 minutes ago, Rhianna said:

Bugfix – Allowed the ability to always lead animals on a PvP server.   from todays WO bugfixes so should be on WU soon.

Rhianna you are a legend.

Also I have learnt a important lesson today: 'Read the News Threads FIRST'

They just say 'soon'...

Does they give any estimation on roll out of the bug fixes into WU or is that down to the server admins on the particular server I'm on to update it?

I'm guessing the latter.

• Like 1

Conquering fixed in newest update. 1.0.0.5