Sign in to follow this  
Hashirama

WTS PvP account, Master platesmith

If I was a buying kind of person I'd buy it for lols :)

On second thoughts, I wouldn't.

Edited by thunderclown
Second thoughts

On April 25, 2016 at 10:38 AM, Zazz said:

will most likely be killed and/or refused to join. But if the new buyer wants to play their own kingom it won't matter.

This is so not true and you guys are just trying to screw the little Indian fellas sale. It's the account its the person behind it, yes the name has a bad reputation but if people will understand it's a new owner and the names rep won't transfer to the owner just because he bought it. I owned a account previously that was KoS at almost all deli deeds due to previous owner stealing a unique, however I had no problem at all joining a kingdom with it or doing multiple transactions. Not everyone are jerks like the people trying to ruin his sale, people are reasonable and will understand it's a new buyer and you won't get the same treatment hashi would. Good luck with sale hashi boy, see you at WSOP 2017 ? (:

• Like 1

It has been quite some time that you have been trying to sell this.  Maybe an updated skill dump, or upload it to Niarja, where you can continually update it as you improve the account?

I haven't played at all after uploading the dump. Even before that I was mostly in-active. So, I doubt any progress will come any time soon.

Morning bump

BTW anyone who is interested in the account but doesn't play on PvP much.

Retrograde said in news that all path of insanity followers will be allowed 1 free meditation path change to highest level (according to their skill) once new changes kick in.
So, since the account has 70+ Meditation, one could instantly go level 11 on path of knowledge once new changes kick in. Which makes it a great account for anyone who wants to play on PvE too!

I don't think this guy wants to sell, his current asking price is 600e because of sotg. 

Good luck on the sale

On 5/4/2016 at 3:24 PM, Snoo said:

I don't think this guy wants to sell, his current asking price is 600e because of sotg. 

Good luck on the sale

pretty sure I made it clear on the post that I am entertaining 500+ euro offers only because a similiar pvp account sold for 500+ (and it didnt even have 90+ PAS and other crafting skills that my toon has) 
Highest offer till some weeks will get the account, you asked for a price I would let the account go for, I said 600 e and its fair.

Thank you for your input.

Edited by Hashirama

does the account have any warnings?

Edited by shakys

14 hours ago, shakys said:

does the account have any warnings?

no warnings on the account

Just put him up for auction already - no private bids.  See what he is really worth and free yourself from the burden of trying to make people believe it is the best account wurm has ever seen.  Aren't you ready to be done with this?

• Like 2

I wouldnt take less than 500 for the account. Auction's starting bid would be 500 anyways. So, just waiting.

lol ill trade u johnston

actually no i wouldnt

Bump 400 euro if sold tonight, otherwise sticking to original price

Edited by Hashirama

I am tempted to buy this account.

I understand that its reputation is questionable (and that is a nice way to say it), but I imagine that once I prove that it changed hands people will consider reanalyzing their feelings towards it.

I am worried though about potential problems with the GMs; is there any way to get a background check and have a confirmation that there is no pending investigation or something against the account, since I wouldn't like to risk to pay 400 euros, just to have the account locked next day.

The account has been up for over 2 years, pretty sure there is nothing to worry about but if you wish you can consult a GM for this.

Well I said I would sell it for 400 if it got sold yesterday night. Well even if it gets sold soon I won't jump back to 500euro. But If I have to wait for days I will rather just wait for a buyer paying 500. Just putting it out there.

[13:44:23] Hashirama has played 198 days, 15 hours and 29 minutes and received 0 warnings. Hashirama has never been warned before.

Edited by Hashirama

I will give you 300E for it.

Standing offer let me know if/when you decide to take it.

• Like 1

I'm gonna just pretend it is an auction after all.  You might thank me later ;)

250e opening bid by me

Anyone wants to play along (for reals people) make 10e min increments.

Bidding ends when Hashi accepts

Hidden reserve

BO offers accepted (obviously)

Let's help him get this sold, so he can move on with his RL concerns.

Edit:  Son of a... Milso, you ninjad my post!  Upping my bid to 310e then!

Edited by Wurmhole
  • Like 3