Sign in to follow this  
Hashirama

WTS PvP account, Master platesmith

I am expecting to get at the very least 500+ euros, so I am waiting for all 500+ offers via PMs and I will sell to the one who has offered the highest. No offers made by other sellers will be revealed, in a week or so the highest one will be contacted by me, so offer whatever you can in the 500+ range. If you want to book the account for sure go for a higher range.

PvP performance by the account has been quite outstanding, gained 6 drake sets and 1 scale set while being in the most underdog kingdom on chaos with this account.

Price check info for buyers: Similiar pvp toon with bit higher archery and few more points in body was sold for 500+ euros recently. This one in addition has great PAS and shieldsmithing to make up for the few points in body and archery skill. It is all rounder and can do both pve and pvp work. High ropemaking and other skills too if you like to mix PvP with PvE eventually and use your vyn priest :)

Edited by Hashirama

Even if you take out the name and reputation - SoTG, cherry and 50 body, 90 digging+ PAS does not make 500€. Not on this market. But that is my opinon, gl with the sale.

toon worth max 300€ - bad reputation     30€ :S   buyer beware

At least he's being totally open this time......... (i don't know the guy my self) but you at least got to give him credit for that. 

• Like 6

Going to put in a note here for any buyer since the OP does not seem to interested in sharing this.

This account is on a widely KoS on chaos and several places on freedom. There might be a risk that you will be griefed/stolen from/killed by playing under this name.

just so any buyer is aware what they are getting with the account.

Edited by Zazz
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Zazz said:

Going to put in a note here for any buyer since the OP does not seem to interested in sharing this.

This account is on a widely KoS on chaos and several places on freedom. There might be a risk that you will be griefed/stolen from/killed by playing under this name.

just so any buyer is aware what they are getting with the account.

A very good way to say to potential buyers  " buy this account and we will grief you"
In my 2 years of playing wurm, I have not come across any people who have tried that, also KoS on chaos (a pvp server where any enemy kingdom player is automatically attacked by templars and guards) ? lol. 

As far as I know I have had a good experience in wurm so far under the name of my account.

And if you are saying that suddenly all heavens will fall down as soon as this account is sold, then the problem is neither with the new buyer nor the account, maybe the problem is with you and your mentality.

Edited by Hashirama
  • Like 1

Haters gonna hate, we won't fall for the bait

Bump

#Hashi best rapper 2k16

For god sakes, everyone get off this dudes case, he wants to sell his account...

Buyers beware-reputation of an account does not matter when people know it changed hands... Just reediculous.

Note: I don't care for Hashi, but the griefing from people is just silly.

• Like 6

I am ok with people trolling and trying to derail my sales thread, sooner or later the stuff gets sold and haters will keep hating ^_^

Morning bump

Edited by Hashirama
  • Like 1

Free bump
Good luck with the sale. Legitimately did have many good times with you.

I found the KOS bit funny for exactly the reason you pointed out...uh..Chaos?  HOTS?  Isn't that the definition of KOS?

• Like 2

Apparently every MR,JK,and freedom isles player is KoS on my chaos deed. So, if anyone wants to buy their accounts, buyers beware! lmfao

Also, I remember killing 15 templars with my account and malevolence. Took very little time and was so easy (didnt even have to back off for stamina), yes guys this account is a beast and great for anyone who wants to get into pvp without any grinding. You can even make your own armour!

Also, the name is famous throughout all wurm, whatever the haters say, if you want an account whose name carries some weight, that is a plus too!

Edited by Hashirama

On 4/20/2016 at 1:54 PM, Hashirama said:

And if you are saying that suddenly all heavens will fall down as soon as this account is sold, then the problem is neither with the new buyer nor the account, maybe the problem is with you and your mentality.

Also any KoS should be cleared since it's a new owner - unless they are mad you got to sell it and punish the buyer

• Like 2

KoS on PvE is just a minor irritation to anyone that is more than a month into the game.  Would be much more interesting if it had real consequences.

since alot of people are wondering what KoS does in chaos. quite simple.

The character has been kicked out of every kingdom and will most likely be killed and/or refused to join. But if the new buyer wants to play their own kingom it won't matter.