LorenaMontana

So whats gonna happen?

Remove horses and player gods from epic

make all servers 8x8

WL vs BL

pls

• Like 1

heres the issue

Epic was designated ###### when the developers took over two years to start addressing any of the issues

this, among other issues resulted in a loss of players.

players quitting = accounts sold = even more reason not to return to a cluster

Plus, with the way the game is designed, the longer it is up, the harder it is to make any progress anywhere and less actual open-field PvP occurs.

You won't get back 90% of the people who sold and quit by fixing bugs, which was the majority of its playerbase. You would need something big, a huge revamp, a new server, maybe a new map, a reset, or a merge. The developers have already proved to these players that it is not likely to get proper support from them, and it serves as a permanent reminder that resuming play on there, especially on a fresh character, could be a huge waste of time and effort.

Edited by Propheteer
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Propheteer said:

You won't get back 90% of the people who sold and quit by fixing bugs, which was the majority of its playerbase. You would need something big, a huge revamp, a new server, maybe a new map, a reset, or a merge.

Fixing bugs will give us a much more stable foundation to work from, and open up other options than a reset or merge, both of which introduce far more issues than they solve.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LorenaMontana said:

Remove horses and player gods from epic

make all servers 8x8

WL vs BL

pls

id love WL vs BL but with the history between players right now, there will be groups not wanted in both kingdoms

not a problem for me, but for some people it really is

2 minutes ago, Retrograde said:

Fixing bugs will give us a much more stable foundation to work from, and open up other options than a reset or merge, both of which introduce far more issues than they solve.

I'm not denying that at all, just stating the opinions of the players i play with and myself. Most of these people (about ~30) have sold up entirely, and secured their belongings on alts and have made large investments onto the freedom cluster which looks like it has a more permanent feel due to consistent developer support and where i have an option in the future to play exclusively PvE if PvP is not adequately supported in my mind.

Edited by Propheteer

13 hours ago, Retrograde said:

Fixing bugs is cool but when you keep adding features and fix "some" bugs, they eventually stack up.  I understand the need for the devs to focus on other PvE things or QoL updates, but when you add something to the live servers there should be a bigger time investment into finding the bugs after implementation, not 10 years down the road like the shieldskill update.

Still haven't forgotten when I died while digging (wonder if this bug is still around) and they basically told me to deal with it like it was my fault.

• Like 1

Dieing whilst digging, meditating withiut a gain, clipping through walls, getting kicked off boat, ghoasting after logging out, desync, not being able to mine a mine tile, not being able to correctly dig a mine entrance, gettinf stuck in walls, losing horses through walls and gates, having to relog after server change, havinf to relog after disenbarking, taking massive dmg froma headshot, horses glitching through mine doors, horses not going through friendly mine doors, armour not equipping with drag feature, able to look through mine door, equip feature not working properly.

But hey thanks for the cooking update.

Cheers

• Like 7

57 minutes ago, Deth said:

Dieing whilst digging, meditating withiut a gain, clipping through walls, getting kicked off boat, ghoasting after logging out, desync, not being able to mine a mine tile, not being able to correctly dig a mine entrance, gettinf stuck in walls, losing horses through walls and gates, having to relog after server change, havinf to relog after disenbarking, taking massive dmg froma headshot, horses glitching through mine doors, horses not going through friendly mine doors, armour not equipping with drag feature, able to look through mine door, equip feature not working properly.

Cheers

Oh hey look, good portion of the reasons no one logs in :)

But hey I'm sure its player toxicity

• Like 3

Any news/info?

Weekend prime times hits barely over 20 players on 4 servers total -.-

8 minutes ago, LorenaMontana said:

Any news/info?

Weekend prime times hits barely over 20 players on 4 servers total -.-

this just in

mr still farming sorcery items and the occasional hota while everyone else plays on chaos

stayed tuned for next weeks update

On 10/22/2016 at 5:55 AM, Deth said:

Cheers

this honestly almost sums up my entire day to day gameplay

edit: the sad thing, almost every one of these bugs has been reported a hundred times, with tons and tons of information supplied by the players and yet, these game breaking bugs still aren't addressed.. unless you consider "we acknowledge thats broken" as being addressed

Edited by platinumteef
  • Like 1