Thanks for the unnecessary trolling the account is sold. Tada!!

Edited by Gaul

Good luck on the auction. :)

Edited by Xallo

It's useful price checks for buyers unaware of the market value. At the end of the day an account is worth what a buyer wants to pay. Good luck on sale. 

• Like 2

I really want Hash to do another PC on the account, like he did before his brother bought it:

"The account has nice stats, but it's skills are nowhere near 950 or 750. I think about 450e/silver"

So based on Hash's PC, I'll make a bid/offer of 450e, Should Gual change his mind on the opening price.

Edit:  And good luck on the sale though, regardless of my kidding around.

Edited by Wurmhole
  • Like 1

NOTE: I am not interested in getting into any flaming wars on an auction to derail the thread. Just a quick word for people who would genuine want to buy the account, if you do not trust me then ask around to the players who knew the old owner or the old owner himself.

Account was bought for more than the opening bid on this auction. Everyone price checks toons bit lower than their value to get them for cheaper. Also, if you do not believe me, feel free to contact the previous owner.
Account was 100% definitely sold above the starting bid on this auction (ask previous owner) , but like Egard said, anything is worth what others are willing to pay for it.

Edited by Hashirama
  • Like 1

+ skills / affinties may have got better since then.

• Like 1

I'm only seeing Masonry for an affinity.  Are there more? 

"Ask the previous owner how much it sold for"... what value is that to a buyer? Sometimes people give their forum accounts on a character trade, when the same name.  Also, I don't know that the previous deal matters to anyone but the buyer and seller of that deal.  If you paid 3k for it, it doesn't make it worth 3k to anyone else.

• Like 1