Sign in to follow this  
Booskii

indy WTB 70+QL ZINK AND TIN DELIVERED

2K of each 1.5s/1k total 3s crate swap delivered to garden of shadows indy( I don't know my cords atm it's the old targavista be cornor ) reach me via forums

Booskii

Hi Booski, how soon do you need this?

I just uncovered a bunch of zinc and tin, it's just going to be a bit before I could mine that much of it at that ql.

Would be nice to have an excuse to grind my mining on something other than stone.  I am at about 72 mining so stone isn't doing me much good :)

Let me know if you can wait a bit. (I am guessing a couple weeks... I haven't ever tried for that much high ql ore at once) I might be willing to do a partial delivery if it isn't too hard to get to you :)

Edited by Kyleshandra
  • Like 1

I would do it my self but atm I'm kinda down and out with an injury it is for an order. Well the tin is the tin is more vital then the Zink so if you are willing to do tin in incurments of 500. @ ql a d deliver I'm willing to do 1s a crate.  Let me know via pm if possible 

I am sorry to hear you are hurt!

I will get on this tonight and keep you informed as I make progress :)

My miner is in the tunnel so can start mining while I sail my knarr back over there :)

I just bought a new pick that might help speed things along some too.  With all the extra ore I end up with, all I need is to find some more copper :)  I found a bunch of tin and zinc in this very long tunnel I just opened but not a single copper in the whole thing!

In game my miner is Kylashandra and my main is Abbynormal.

make sure and get a wind of ages pick so the quality will be higher, a high ql; wind of ages i find gives the best ql of ore dug..too bad its not liek sand where you can throw back any duds on the ground and redig them to get perfect ql...heheheh

True that, of course, the advantahe here is that at the end, I will not only have helped out Booski, I will have a nice pile of lessed tin/zinc fore to play with.

Now, if I could only find a nice copper vein in that same area, that would be awesome!

where are if you don't mind me asking.. i have travelled much in Xanadu..

if that helps...

Rpughly 2 map tiles north of Vrock is my deed, the tunnel I just opened and am.mining in opens near the canal between the lakes there