Sign in to follow this  
Andromas

The King of Wolf Mountain

I declare myself the king of wolf mountain as this land is bare and forgotten. By King I do not mean you owe me loyalty, just know you walk in my lands when you see the shadow of Wolf mountain.

• Like 1

I think you can only be the king of Wolf Mountain if you slay all the wolves on it first, as I think I remember a conversation I had with some trolls once that told me the true king of the mountain is a wolf, hence why it's called Wolf Mountain.

Ah Wolf Mountain, former home of the Troll King who broke out of his island prison and roamed the mountain, crushing all who wandered through...

6 hours ago, Jibberish said:

I think you can only be the king of Wolf Mountain if you slay all the wolves on it first, as I think I remember a conversation I had with some trolls once that told me the true king of the mountain is a wolf, hence why it's called Wolf Mountain.

This is false.  I am the former King of Wolf Mountain, and I am no wolf, but a man!....or am I???

5 hours ago, Slickshot said:

This is false.  I am the former King of Wolf Mountain, and I am no wolf, but a man!....or am I???

I didn't vote for you. And I have never heard anyone call you the King of Wolf Mountain, soo the requirement stands.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jibberish said:

I didn't vote for you. And I have never heard anyone call you the King of Wolf Mountain, soo the requirement stands.

No one votes for the King.  Did you really think this was a democracy?  Begone, heathen.

1 minute ago, Slickshot said:

No one votes for the King.  Did you really think this was a democracy?  Begone, heathen.

I'll have you know, I'm the Queen of the Heathens, since we're all making up fake titles here, and no, I don't think I will. In fact, I might just decide to deed(and buy) the entire mountain.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Slickshot said:

I told you, we're an anarcho-syndicalist commune. We take it in turns to be a sort of executive officer for the week...

Play nice peasants. Yes there were no election and agree with Slickshot, no need to have one. I stood upon the highest peak of my land and shouted my intentions. My only replies were echoes. I will not make claim on any lands beyond Wolf Mountain. But like all self delusional monarchs that might be a lie;). One of my first decrees is to appoint Stenewall my royal emissary to Black Pearl, :)

On 4/19/2016 at 5:19 AM, Andromas said:

I stood upon the highest peak of my land and shouted my intentions.

But how many wolves did you kill?

16 hours ago, Jibberish said:

But how many wolves did you kill?

The true King of Wolf Mountain doesn't kill the wolves.  He commands them.

2 hours ago, Slickshot said:

The true King of Wolf Mountain doesn't kill the wolves.  He commands them.

There are many ways to become a ruler. I don't see any wolves bowing to anyone either.

12 minutes ago, Jibberish said:

There are many ways to become a ruler. I don't see any wolves bowing to anyone either.

He who walks among the wolves.

The truth is that you hardly see a wolf on Wolf Mountain, they mostly live at its feet and so at mine. :)

I prefer not to kill them, but it's so hard to wear them when they are alive :)

• Like 2

Looking for those who will swear fiefdom to my crown of stone. Don't worry I don't believe in taxes so it will only involve accepting titles. For Example Duke or Duchess of your given land, servant of Exodus and unbent knee to the King of Wolf mountain.

Edited by Andromas

Are there any benefits to swearing fiefdom to you? And if I deed and buy everything on the mountain, do I still have to swear it?

12 hours ago, Jibberish said:

Are there any benefits to swearing fiefdom to you? And if I deed and buy everything on the mountain, do I still have to swear it?

You will bend the knee.

There are no taxes involved, it is about bending a knee to the new House of Stonewall. And creating a new fictional story-line beyond the old kings. The new king offers you nothing more than what you have, but asks all others in Exodus to respects the same. Again this does not effect game play it's about creating methodology.

5 hours ago, Andromas said:

There are no taxes involved, it is about bending a knee to the new House of Stonewall. And creating a new fictional story-line beyond the old kings. The new king offers you nothing more than what you have, but asks all others in Exodus to respects the same. Again this does not effect game play it's about creating methodology.

But what happens if no one swears fealty?

On 5/6/2016 at 10:31 AM, Slickshot said:

You will bend the knee.

Nah

1 minute ago, Jibberish said:

But what happens if no one swears fealty?

Nah

You don't even know you've bent the knee already. 

Jibberish I accept your offer of loyalty to my crown of stone.

Know now you are are under the the banner of not just a king but a friend.

:P

3 hours ago, Andromas said:

Jibberish I accept your offer of loyalty to my crown of stone.

Know now you are are under the the banner of not just a king but a friend.

:P

Did I miss the knee bending ceremony? :(

We have no coin for ceremony, a man's or woman's word is worth more than coin..