I'd like to report the completion of our canal stretching from Turtle Bay deed up to the west side of Samling Fjord  17x,27y to 18x,15y. 

https://imgur.com/gallery/QitV0eQ

Main construction completed by Kodos / Sathera / Ruriko / Amberflame

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Kodos said:

I'd like to report the completion of our canal stretching from Turtle Bay deed up to the west side of Samling Fjord  17x,27y to 18x,15y. 

Nice!

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎6‎/‎2022 at 7:07 PM, Kodos said:

Gratz and yay \o/ and stuffs 🙂 

• Like 1

Hey Hugh, the map is an amazing tool for the new treasure maps. I keep finding towers named after you with a number. Is there a pattern to the number?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eleraan said:

Hey Hugh, the map is an amazing tool for the new treasure maps. I keep finding towers named after you with a number. Is there a pattern to the number?

Numbers are randomly generated from 1-999.

• Like 1

howdy ho.

x29-x30, y61

im the mayor of Paleshade. love to be added to the map. thx.

• Like 2

Fellow Wurmians,

Sorry that we have not been getting the map update out lately.  Both of us had total failures of our computer hard drives when transferring them to new computers and lost all the mapping data we had back to October of 2021. Our drives were old but so strange that the failures happened on both of our drives. 🤔😟 

We are still assessing how we will recover the data or rebuild the map from the last viable copies we have.

Further to this, we have recently experienced a messy situation over some road/tunnel building in the central area of Wurm and are currently taking a much needed stress break as a result.  We have not forgotten you or the map but just need time to sort things out.

We thank you for your continued support of our map.

Skyefox and Hughmongus

Albia mapping team.

• Like 4

JRgnNib.png

Request to name this highway the ''HUEHUEHUE Highway'', the tiles spell HUEHUEHUE lol

5CX2Pdr.png

I think these areas changed as well. near 12x12y

Edit: the whole sand area changed as well

Edited by harryvederci
  • Like 1

60x 50y yellow is just a small connecting road and i removed some paving that went nowhere. probly an old deed. blue is projected. probly be done by the end of the day.

https://imgur.com/rqoG6av

Edited by ronal
  • Like 1

Gud'morning folks,  Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 17:06 GMT

Just to let you know, we are still rebuilding from the twin HDD failures, who's drives are currently undergoing recovery.

We now have Data up to March 2022.

We are adding in your on going contributions as we rebuilt.

Our thanks to Garforl, Gawain, Harryvederci. Nordlys, Benjames, Ronal for your efforts to let us know of the changes you find.

Please keep them coming.

One mapping crew has just finished re tile counting the eastern extension of the West Coast Hwy from Great South Mountain Rd to West Crystal Trail on the west shores of Crystal Lake, including the West Crystal Tunnel.  It is now possible to travel from the west coast of Indy to Crystal Lake , all on one highway.

A mapping crew has just finished tile counting Gumbo's latest contribution to Indy, the new Death Valley Highway in central Indy.

We thank him for his hard work and contribution to infrastructure of Indy and to the person who supplied the named street lamps.

We have accepted the name Gumbo has submitted and  Mayors we have chatted with around the area, excepting one person, like the name.

Majority like it so it is set in stone and added to the map.

We want to thank Teeebomb for his "lighting up" the northern part of the West Crystal Trail with "named" street lamps.  Well done Teeebomb.

Access Denied:  The 10 years plus old triple tunnel complex of the Crystal Lake Tunnels Hwy has been found blocked off and no longer accessible, so it has been removed from the map.

It has been independently report to us, that all three of these reinforced tunnels have had their entrance collapsed with Ore veins.

So the Albia Maps are NOT gone, just undergoing a recovery process that is taking longer then anticipated.

Thank you to all for your patience.

Warmest regards,

Hughmongus and Skyefox,

Cartographers of Indy,

Co-Administrators - The Albia Roads Map of Indy since June 2016.

• Like 1

Monday, August 1st, 2022 at 12:10 GMT

Not a good morning ladies and gentlemen.

Under Enki's policy of name and shame, in which is permitted to critize under handed behavior,  we ask, who made the decision to unpin the Albia Maps from the top of the Indy forums and why were we not approached or communicated with.

After a weekend of  hard work to get an update ready.... YES , we are about to post an Updated Indy Community Map...

.....I logged on this morning to find both of the Albia Map topics are no longer Pinned to the top of the Indy forum where the community map is traditionally pinned.

This I saw at 11:48 GMT.

Instead the new Treasure helpers map (Guard Towers, Tunnels, Bridges and Deeds only) is pinned to the top.

Yours sincerely, we are very very upset.

Hughmongus and Skyefox

Cartographers of Indy since 2016

Owners and Creators of the Albia Roads Map of Indy

Update at 13:28 GMT:  About 20 minutes after I complained to a Forum Mod... the Albia Roads Maps repinned.

Edited by HughMongus

..... and after several weeks of slowly accumulating data and

..... three days of working hard to get together what we can

..... we have finalized today's Update of the Albia Roads Map of Indy.

Any geography changes and deed addition requests time stamped AFTER 00:01 UTC (GMT) on Monday, August 1st, 2022 will be added in our next update.

Post will occur later on today.

We thank everyone for their patience whilst we have been recovering from a double HDD crash back in May.

When we moved our old HDD's from our W7 machines over to our new W10 machines, both drives ceased to work and we lost a lot of data.

Indy is waiting.... Go and explore it !

Cheers! Hughmongus

Co-Administrator Albia Roads Map of Indy

11 minutes ago, HughMongus said:

Monday, August 1st, 2022 at 12:10 GMT

Not a good morning ladies and gentlemen.

Under Enki's policy of name and shame, in which is permitted to critize under handed behavior,  we ask, who made the decision to unpin the Albia Maps from the top of the Indy forums and why were we not approached or communicated with.

After a weekend of  hard work to get an update ready.... YES , we are about to post an Updated Indy Community Map...

.....I logged on this morning to find both of the Albia Map topics are no longer Pinned to the top of the Indy forum where the community map is traditionally pinned.

Instead the new Treasure helpers map (Guard Towers, Tunnels, Bridges and Deeds only) is pinned to the top.

Yours sincerely, we are very very upset.

Hughmongus and Skyefox

Cartographers of Indy since 2016

Owners and Creators of the Albia Roads Map of Indy

The thread looks pinned to me, and I can't see anything about it being unpinned, so I'm not sure what to tell you here.  Next time, rather than jumping straight to public doom, can I suggest contacting a member of the forum team directly via PM and we can try to help you?

If there's still an issue here, please contact me by forum PM and I'll take another look.

Pandalet (LFM)

Update released on 2022-08-01 21:30 GMT (August 1, 2022)

Finally we have a map update ready after much work to recover what we could from old files.

If there are any deeds that we have misses, accept our apologies and give us a nudge to get you on the map.

Roads, bridges, geography will come slowly as we get out and do more surveying. Our first priority will be to get to the areas that you have indicated via this forum that need attention.

This map will act as a new starting point hence there are no details of changes which have been made for this particular update.

Skyefox and Hughmongus

Cartographers of Indy

Co-Administrators - The Albia Roads Map of Indy

• Like 1

On 7/8/2022 at 6:38 AM, harryvederci said:

5CX2Pdr.png

Thanks Harry,

We got the changes made to the regular, cats eye highways and geography

Skyefox and Hughmongus

Cartographers of Indy

Co-Administrators - The Albia Roads Map of Indy

• Like 1

On 7/8/2022 at 6:38 AM, harryvederci said:

JRgnNib.png

Request to name this highway the ''HUEHUEHUE Highway'', the tiles spell HUEHUEHUE lol

5CX2Pdr.png

Surveyed by Skyefox a few days ago.

.... and added to the Map, will be published next update.

Cheers!

Hughmongus

Co-Administrator - The Albia Roads Map of Indy

On 6/6/2022 at 4:07 PM, Kodos said:

Surveyed by Skyefox a few days ago.

... and added to the Map, will be published next update.

Cheers!

Hughmongus

Co-Administrator - The Albia Roads Map of Indy