thank you

Kaitlin

• Like 2

On 4/25/2020 at 3:07 AM, Chojin said:

Hello,

can you update the map please:

1TVNwdV.png

Thank you for your work!

Thank you for the formal notification Chojin.   Skyefox does like to keep a public record.

Per our chat when I was down last week to update the map and sell to you Albia Ocean View...

... As you now Own the entire island, the name change request has been approved.

Hope you and your friends have fun.  Welcome back to Wurm.

Warmest regards,

Hughmongus

Co-Administrator and  Cartographer of the Albia Roads Map of Indy

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Kaitlin said:

Could you please list Calico Harbor on the map at 44x30y

thank you

Kaitlin

Done!  It will on our next update release.

Warmest regards,

Hughmongus

Heya :)

Could you please add my deed to the map: 
Havensfield, 47x, 50.5y 

There's a little black boxy-looking tangle of small roads pretty much right on the grid line between 50y & 51y (it's pretty obvious when you look there). That's the current "center" of my deed! 

Thank you, 
Amata, Lady of Havensfield, Independence

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Amata said:

Heya :)

Havensfield, 47x, 50.5y 

There's a little black boxy-looking tangle of small roads pretty much right on the grid line between 50y & 51y (it's pretty obvious when you look there). That's the current "center" of my deed! 

Thank you, 
Amata, Lady of Havensfield, Independence

Hello Amata,

Thank you for your contribution.  We will have your deed up on this weeks map update 😉

Stay Safe,

Skyefox

• Like 1

..... and we have finalized this weekend's Update of the Albia Roads Map of Indy.

Any geography changes and deed addition requests that are time stamped AFTER 07:01 UTC (GMT) on Sunday, May 3rd, 2020 will be processed in the next update cycle.

Indy is waiting.... go and explore it!

Cheers! Hughmongus

Co-Administrator - The Albia Roads Map of Indy

• Like 1

Update released on 2020-05-02  - 13:45 GMT (May 3, 2020)

This weeks updates:

Central Indy (42x, 29y; J19)

- extended

4 Oaks Highway west
to the vicinity of Harmony lake and included the name on the map

Inner Sea South (24x, 43y; N14)

- updated the roads along the peninsula

- updated the geography along the peninsula

- added the highway name

Port Saint John Hwy

Stubborn Island (10x, 62y; T10)

- renamed the island to Chojin's Island at the request of the new owner

Indy North East (58x, 13y; F24)

- added a new road tunnel in the area

- updated the roads in the area

- removed a guard  tower which is no longer there

Flamgra'in Island (61x, 6y; C/D 24/25)

- removed 2 guard towers which are no longer there; 1 on the west coast, one in the southern region

- repositioned the map icon for the tower on the north west coast

- added the designation and names for the 3 new mission shrines on the north west coast

Parris Island (62x, 11y; E24)

- removed the guard tower from the east coast which is no longer there

As always, we have removed disbanded deeds and added those submitted to the Albia Roads Map of Indy forum.

Wurm is waiting....

Skyefox and Hughmongus

Cartographers of Indy

Co-Administrators - The Albia Roads Map of Indy

• Like 1

On 5/1/2020 at 11:11 AM, Amata said:

Havensfield, 47x, 50.5y 

I'm sorry, I must have misunderstood the coordinate system - Havensfield was added with an incorrect location! I'm adding a pic with the correct location noted. Sorry for the mix-up!! 

7pe2Iqj.jpg

Thank you, 
Amata, Lady of Havensfield
Independence 

• Like 2

So Im back again. Ive had the time to start two new highway projects and Im taking donations or labor to help ;)

One- Ive added some highway in on the north edge of Lindsay's Last Resort, connecting the northern harbor/coastline of crazy bill's giant silver pyramid over to east crystal highway.

Two- Ive also finished the old partial highway to the east of the pyramid, the west of Lindsay's. (Its on the map currently in its partial form) 

If you wouldnt mind surveying and checking things out and adding to the map thatd be great. 

Ive added Lindsay's to the highway system and will be beautifying the new highway addition as I have time. :D

Thanks have a great day sorry for the paragraph enjoy. :P 

• Like 1

On 5/3/2020 at 11:02 AM, Amata said:

I'm sorry, I must have misunderstood the coordinate system - Havensfield was added with an incorrect location! I'm adding a pic with the correct location noted. Sorry for the mix-up!! 

7pe2Iqj.jpg

Thank you, 
Independence 

Thank you Amata, no worries, we would be happy to make the adjustment.

Kindest regards!

Hughmongus

• Like 1

On 5/6/2020 at 1:46 AM, Adruidiazkane said:

So Im back again. Ive had the time to start two new highway projects and Im taking donations or labor to help ;)

One- Ive added some highway in on the north edge of Lindsay's Last Resort, connecting the northern harbor/coastline of crazy bill's giant silver pyramid over to east crystal highway.

Two- Ive also finished the old partial highway to the east of the pyramid, the west of Lindsay's. (Its on the map currently in its partial form) 

If you wouldnt mind surveying and checking things out and adding to the map thatd be great. 

Ive added Lindsay's to the highway system and will be beautifying the new highway addition as I have time. :D

Thanks have a great day sorry for the paragraph enjoy. :P 

Thank you Adruidiazkane for the heads up.  We always appreciate it when folks give us good descriptions of the engineering work they have done.  It makes it so much easier to find out where the roads have been altered or improved.

We look forward to your next paragraph!!! 😉

Kindest regards,

Hughmongus

• Like 1

Here, is a much better representation that needs less of a paragraph. the purple lines represents what I have added to the pre-existing scraps of the highway that was there. It is fully connected and working with the highway system. https://imgur.com/gallery/w6CwaFu
 Edit- The branch leading toward the water does NOT have catseyes and is not connected yet although I plan on it eventually. The connected highway starts down south at Silver mtn Hwy, heads north until my deed, turns right, and meets back up with East Crystal Hwy.

Edited by Adruidiazkane
Clarification
  • Like 1

Gud'morning Adruidiazkane,  Sunday, May 10th, 2020 at 12:51 GMT

Here is the result of yesterday's visit from an Albia Maps survey team.

http://prntscr.com/se5giv   The Albia Roads Map Survey update

http://prntscr.com/se5iy9  The Cats Eyes Highway Survey update

All tile counted and the position of the bridge at the west end has been corrected.

If someone feels like it, some repairing is needed at that western bridge, the 3 wide by 19 long.  It is over 55% damage.

I estimated it may need at least 400 stone bricks to do the repair, but then it will make it good for another 4 years.

Food for thought and nice job on the deed, very well done so far.

Cheers! Hughmongus

Cartographer of Indy

Hi,

I've moved on indy.

Deed Name: Elska Heima

Deedlocation: 9x 12y to 10x 13y. Deed covers almost 4 map tiles minus some of the water. Picture included for reference.

deed.png Feel free to place the marker where it makes sense, the token is east of the guardtower by 20ish tiles and has a public runed mailbox.

• Like 2

On 5/10/2020 at 3:27 PM, hvergi said:

Hi,

I've moved on indy.

Deed Name: Elska Heima

Deedlocation: 9x 12y to 10x 13y. Deed covers almost 4 map tiles minus some of the water. Picture included for reference.

deed.png Feel free to place the marker where it makes sense, the token is east of the guardtower by 20ish tiles and has a public runed mailbox.

An Albia Map survey crew is in the area doing roads updates in the North West.  So you could see a visitor soon.

Cheers! Hughmongus

• Like 1

On 5/3/2020 at 11:02 AM, Amata said:

7pe2Iqj.jpg

Thank you, 
Independence 

Actually Amata, It was me who messed up the location.  Thanks for catching my error.

Skyefox

• Like 1

..... and we have finalized this weekend's Update of the Albia Roads Map of Indy.

Any geography changes and deed addition requests that are time stamped AFTER 00:01 UTC (GMT) on Sunday, May 17th, 2020 will be processed in the next update cycle.

Indy is waiting.... go and explore it!

Cheers! Hughmongus

Hey, Hugh. I hate to bug. you updated the highway and showed that wonderful picture. but it doesnt swing all the way down to the south and connect to where silver mountain highway turns off at :D  :P Its a fully connected shortcut from silver mountain highway to east crystal highway. maybe they went there a little sooner than expected but i finished up the whole thing the same night i posted it! :P 

Look at the bottom of this picture on Imgur where the purple line is all the way down in silver mountain highway's text. 
https://imgur.com/gallery/w6CwaFu

• Like 2

Also ill try to rally a few guys to fix the bridge up with me. Its kindof in my backyard and ive grown attached to the area. :D Ill spot the bricks. 

• Like 2

Update released on 2020-05-17  - 15:05 GMT (May 17, 2020)

This weeks updates:

Inner Sea South (27x, 40y; M15)

- updated the geography to show one of the piers has been removed

Dragon Fang Southwest (29x, 34y; L15)

- added in a new guard tower and calling range marker

- updated the roads to remove ones that no longer exist

Crystal Mountain Southeast (50x, 35y; L21)

- updated the roads to remove one that no longer exist

Crystal Lake East (50x, 42y; M21)

- updated the roads in the local area

- updated the coastal geography

Northwest Indy (9x, 14y; E10)

- updated the roads in the area

- added the new highway which runs from 10x, 12y to Lago de El Ranch and then south to meet the existing highway

Northwest Islands - Southern Island (7x, 9y; D9)

- updated the roads on island to add the new road and remove those which are no longer there

- added a new guard tower located in the north

- added a new mission marker (shrine) at the centre of the island - Sleeps Sanctum

West Indy (8x, 30y; K9)

- added two new mission markers at this location

- Wake To Many (spirit gate)

- Dreams' Shrine (shrine)

As always, we have removed disbanded deeds and added those submitted to the Albia Roads Map of Indy forum.

Wurm is waiting....

Skyefox and Hughmongus

Cartographers of Indy

Co-Administrators - The Albia Roads Map of Indy

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Adruidiazkane said:

Hey, Hugh. I hate to bug. you updated the highway and showed that wonderful picture. but it doesnt swing all the way down to the south and connect to where silver mountain highway turns off at :D  :P Its a fully connected shortcut from silver mountain highway to east crystal highway. maybe they went there a little sooner than expected but i finished up the whole thing the same night i posted it! :P 

Look at the bottom of this picture on Imgur where the purple line is all the way down in silver mountain highway's text. 
https://imgur.com/gallery/w6CwaFu

This is the Pre Beautification Picture taken from the Albia Highways Map and thus does not show any Purple line.

So the above image shows the Old disconnected portion of CE Hwy, on its old path, which got disconnect by the persons who straightened out the East Crystal Hwy to run directly south from your place and up that lovely ramp road straight south to rejoin the ECH, taking out some major detouring of the old route.

At the time the Survey crew was in your village a week or so ago,  we noted the Cats Eyes on the old Highway where it heads south through your deed were Blue in colour,.  Which means that old portion did not connect all the way south to Silver Mtn Hwy's east to west top part.

So we did not show it connected all the way through as the Cats  Eyes told us it was not connected all the way through.

The new release (today) shows the lovely job you did on the short new highway to the west of your deed to the single lane land bridge which leads to the three wide bridge.

IF you have reconnect that old north south piece.  We would be happy to modify the map to show this, but when our survey crew was there, it was not connected all the way through.

Kindest regards,

Hughmongus

Edited by HughMongus
grammr correction

It would be really nice if we didn't have to turn south to go north or go up a giant hill just to go back down the north side. The issue is there is a giant dirt hill in the way, I don't know who built it. If that can be skirted or shrunk, that would be a major benefit to heading north in that area. I unfortunately don't have time to help atm, I have wanted to work on this for a while.

• Like 1

Gud'morning Kelody,  Tuesday, May 19th, 2020 at 12:22 GMT

I am sorry but not sure what area you are talking about that contains a Giant Dirt Hill.

IF this is in reference to Adruidiazkane's work with the old CE Hwy at Lindsay's Last Resort, the 300 high shear size dirt walled enclosure to the SE of his place was made back in 2014 by Dadd when he had some un-neighbourly neighbours move in who did not bother to follow the suggested Wurm ediquette of consulting with the other locales in the area before tearing the place up.

This group (a renegade faction of the OTG  group) has since quit Wurm, but the reminents of that "war" remain.

Food for thought,

Cheers, Hughmongus

Silvermink Ranch has moved from Q 19 to S 18. North East shore of Magincia Island.

• Like 1