Sign in to follow this  
Psalamon

Is this how new Wurmians are treated by the vets....

7 minutes ago, Niki said:

Maybe tomorrow, a slickshot vs niki debate would ultimately derail this thread. :mellow:

Why would you derail it?  I asked a simple question for clarification of what "veterans" meant.

Now on a pvp server... WE BURN IT TO THE GROUND!

Might makes right :ph34r:

3 minutes ago, Slickshot said:

Why would you derail it?  I asked a simple question for clarification of what "veterans" meant.

Pretty sure your aiming to pick a fight, I'm not really in the mood to cater to you today (its like you have nothing better to do but pick fights or something on forums),  if you read the OP's post you would very know what I mean by these so called "veterans" people like them are a dime a dozen on freedom.

Also Slickshot aren't you behind that mine issue Gumbo was referring to, you're clearly a veteran in your own way. 

From my experience if you talk to them they would probably open a new community mine, nothing good with airing this out publicly

• Like 1

The way Wurm is setup opens up avenues for these sort of conflicts about undeeded land, while at the same time it opens up opportunities to learn how to get along with others who have different ideas than yourself. Then if one is too disturbed by these types of conflicts and it is too difficult to ignore the opposing party(s) there is always the option to move on elsewhere.

When two equally stubborn sides refuse to take these options then conflicts such as this will escalate. If this happens then you are just allowing the other to control how you spend your time in game. Hardly worth it to spoil what can otherwise be a very enjoyable experience, I think. In these types of situations it is not really the fault of the game but rather the participants. Many other players get along very well in the game, as well as those who have little to do with other players and yet can still enjoy themselves without creating problems for others.

=Ayes=

Everything that needs to be said here, has been said.

Pandalet (Assistant Lead Forum Moderator)

• Like 3