Sign in to follow this  
Kswords

One Month Premium and Less

Charge 10e for the month, You already charge us 10s in game. Which the majority of people are buying for 10e per 10s..unless of course they buy it from CC

20 hours ago, Wurmhole said:

Totally agree with Slick.

Can you guys explain better? I don't get this part:  "instead you have people dropping a few coins here and there whenever is convenient for them." If they only pay once in a while on their main, they're gonna be running around getting their asses kicked by hell hounds and half of everything else, being unable to ride or drive carts, unable to deal with roads/building etc. Once you have the important things over 20, you need premium. Are you talking about players who only play once in a while?

I belive he talks about players with several toons/alts.

On 4/28/2016 at 6:19 PM, Saicotic said:

Charge 10e for the month, You already charge us 10s in game. Which the majority of people are buying for 10e per 10s..unless of course they buy it from CC

You can already do this. 1 month + 1s = 10e.

• Like 2

Sounds good from your personal perspectives...

And I see a lot of good points, but did ANYONE give it any thought in a non-selfish, good for business perspective?

Is it good for business ? Be fair.

One potentially good for business solution:

Let people buy 1 month tokens in whatever minimum quantity is profitable. They go on your character as a nodrop item. Use them when you wish to add 1 month of time.

On 5/1/2016 at 8:39 AM, Kelody said:

You can already do this. 1 month + 1s = 10e.

lol I never saw that as I always buy 6m or 12m options. Nice to know though so I can use it on accounts I only use infrequently.

Thanks for this, I just bought one for a priest I rarely have time for and with 1s and 1sp, it is pretty close to paying 8 eu a month.

Edited by Saicotic