Sign in to follow this  
Ahzz

Rare Storage

Can someone make it possible to store rare items? Some way to keep their rarity would be best. It gets very old watching them rot away because there is no immediate use for them.

On 4/15/2016 at 6:24 AM, Ahzz said:

Can someone make it possible to store rare items? Some way to keep their rarity would be best. It gets very old watching them rot away because there is no immediate use for them.

I have a small cart dedicated to storage of rare planks, dirt, rock shards, etc. Not very convenient, but it beats dumping them on the ground or carrying them in inventory.

It's annoying that even a large ordinary chest won't store everything, why does it have to be magical? I can't put a rare plank (2kg) in a large chest but I can put around 5 rare stone shards (100kg) in it.

There are no places to store large items apart from a cart/wagon. Also things such as keel sections won't go in a large cart either, why is it that the much larger felled tree they were cut from CAN go in the cart then? A completed mast won't go in a cart but the felled tree it was cut from did, even a triangular mast once completed won't go in a cart, so why can you pick it up and carry it around in your own inventory, evidently it's not THAT big?

We really need a storage place for very large things as well.

I have a shipyard and can't have keel sections or masts laying on the ground in a pile because they decay too fast and disappear. However, there's nowhere else to put them.