Sign in to follow this  
necroe

White Dragon Hatchling Slaying

Gofs and Buttmaster in :P

Edited by Gofs

2 hours ago, necroe said:

Hashirama(or any associates of), niki, red, Jukimo and lisabet will not be on loot rolls as per the groups wishes :)

A PR name and shaming... really? Also trying to start drama about me it seems. One of your posts got removed already, this sets a bad example! Drama is already here from the like! I'm not really impressed and this makes me disappointed, if you didn't mention me in the opening post and recently when banzai said "Dragon drama" I wouldn't of posted.

Why would I ever attend your hunt to begin with? I know you don't honor your loot system as displayed at the Exodus hunt over a year ago... your immaturity makes me avoid you, this also sets bad example for JK. Your not a nice person, maybe you weren't ever, I was his friend for a long time, along with a few others. One day (about a year ago) I asked one of them what they were doing in Exodus and all of them but one removed me from friends randomly! I wasn't even interested in the dragon.. You made me not like JK. You forced me to make a thread, the drama was created by you.

Pvp drama affected a Pve player, also Necroe was the Assistant Lead Forum Mod when this happened, not sure what happened there. 

I had given you a chance to set things right but you never apologized therefor I never let it go.

Edited by Niki
  • Like 1

He said that's the group's wishes, not necessarily his own wishes.  If you want to make assumptions that he's naming and shaming you, then that's your business. 

Oh and BTW naming and shaming is NOT against the forum rules, even for staff I'm fairly sure.

Edited by Wargasm

4 minutes ago, Eagleyee said:

and you wonder why not invited :)

I don't know you but being a sheep isn't becoming.