Sign in to follow this  
JakeRivers

Even more important than Invisible Ducks, Default Crafting Window Settings

Some months ago there was a change on the crafting window, with default items set for various combos of tools/materials.

Can we get this default setting removed? So many times I have cranked out the wrong items when setting up to produce something.

For example, large nail + plank results in wooden mine doors, saw + log and you instantly have yokes

Now the yokes I don't mind, I just save them for carts and wagons later on, but truthfully I'd rather get a message that says 'you need to select something to build something' rather than some odd default setting for items to make.

• Like 1

i can honestly say i have no idea what you're talking about. when i put stuff in the crafting window the product is blank and i have to choose something

or set the defaults to the most commonly created items, if there must be a default.

Defaults on items such as shafts/planks/bricks would be handy, but you will still have the same problem, but I would like to see it either remove or let me set my own defaults.

Plank and a Shaft default is wheel, not sure why you are not getting the defaults, everyone else I know does.

1 hour ago, JakeRivers said:

Plank and a Shaft default is wheel, not sure why you are not getting the defaults, everyone else I know does.

maybe defaults only work on freedom lol

Maybe the functionality to let us set our own defaults?

Now that would be useful ^^

5 hours ago, Alexgopen said:

maybe defaults only work on freedom lol

maybe epic don't get defaults

Not all combo's have defaults though, so this is the odd part of this entire system.