Sign in to follow this  
Rolf

Team Contracts

39 minutes ago, LorenaMontana said:

i thought they were in the team already lol

They were, but they're now being paid for it. (I think) 

• Like 1

Grats everyone, I'm happy your finally being compensated for all the hard work! Keep it up! :)

Lost 2 - Gain 6 more... and they are already know the job.

Grats to everyone getting paid for the hard job you have done and will keep doing.

Congrats! I think that all of these people are perfect for those positions!

I wholeheartedly support Keenan being taken under wing. His ideas and work in December have helped to save Wurm Online from bleeding out during a time when nobody had any idea how to tourniquet the account loss.

Having him part or full time, should result in spectacular things for Wurm.

Edited by Dairuka
  • Like 4

Congratulations on all those being officially recognised for the hard, and tireless work they have been doing for years on behalf of the players, and for the game they love.

I feel a particular congratulations is due from me personally to Alectrys, who was probably one of the most influential and helpful players I met when I joined Wurm all those years ago, and has been a constant source of help, inspiration and the odd slap to motivate me :)

• Like 3

Bug squashing is always to be appreciated :)

Congrats to all new team members. Great choices, Rolf!

And now, we Wurm on, brothers and sisters. We Wurm on!

Very good to read that these former volunteers are now getting some paid compensation with this new contracting setup. All mentioned are good choices for these positions as well, so, well done!

=Ayes=

On 4/14/2016 at 10:31 AM, Slickshot said:

I absolutely was not kidding.  I don't keep up much with what players have done what. lol

Post less research more next time perhaps, some do things quietly unlike yourself.

32 minutes ago, Kadore said:

Post less research more next time perhaps, some do things quietly unlike yourself.

Good for them; they aren't me.  How awfully boring would that be if everyone was exactly alike?  On another note I wasn't insulting Alectrys, I was just blind to the fact that she worked so hard on bugs.

Edited by Slickshot

Congrats to all. and if enki wants to kill a dragon every now and then he works hard enough to be allowed a bit of downtime. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spellcast said:

Congrats to all. and if enki wants to kill a dragon every now and then he works hard enough to be allowed a bit of downtime. 

I want to know how he's doing his loot rolls. Will there be drama? Forum raging? Bans handed down from the fall out? :D

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Pingpong said:

I want to know how he's doing his loot rolls. Will there be drama? Forum raging? Bans handed down from the fall out? :D

Well, it wouldn't be a Wurm Dragon Slaying if there weren't any of the above, Ping, and we all know that Enki is a professional... so, yes, we hope so! :D

Edited by Valdor

Contract Namekat for official cuteness provider

• Like 1