Sign in to follow this  
Ramaraunt

Rafts be rafts

Why can't players use rafts as an extremely slow alternative to a sailboat? Only holds 1 person.

• Like 3

+1 , keep the functions they now but allow one person to command when in the water just a slow rowboat
 still about to be picked up and dropped in carts and other boats

This would make them useful as dinghies to carry along while sailing a larger ship. I approve, provided there's not some dumb PvP implication I don't know about.

+1 but not a paddle to use them, give them a shaft for poling in the shallow areas.  So not only slow, you need to know where shallow water is to move about.  I know, this may restrict the raft to a server, but maybe that's ok too.  And of course, allow non prem players  the ability to use them.

+1, maybe with the risk of falling off? Probably not, but you know, if you've never fallen off a raft, you've never been on a raft ;)

Yeah have to have oar in hand, takes upto 1 person and has a specific speed until you run out of stam. So lets say 12km/h, run out of stam need to stop or go like 0,8km/h. Oh and has a depth of 3, meaning can go over really small water slopes.

I would love to be able to sail a raft just for fun; no ownership just a floating piece of logs.  Use an Oar or Staff to navigate?