Sign in to follow this  
Shakatra

More inns, please

I always thought travelling people wouldn't bother to look for inns.

Xanadu Q12/13 (still marked as "Trident Bay" on the community map but is "Blackwater Wharf" now) now has a small inn with two public beds. I also have a chest on a pier off-deed that holds meals and cotton when I remember to fill it :P Look out for the small lighthouse.

Kalambaka S15 Xanadu has a  30+ bed hotel, a small inn and a public smithy (though I'll need to check if the tools are still there as those tend to evaporate). I'm very sad we have no proper way to store meals for guests. If meal decay is the concern a bartender could be introduced who will ask a small fee going to kingdom coffer to handle the meals.

Black Forest Nemeton has an excellent inn with rooms ranging from mundane to luxury.

• Like 2

I've been known to mark my ingame map with public inns for my travels so I can return when I find a good inn :)

Foxden on Xanadu West coast(f9m marked on the community map) has a small inn with free beds.

I think a simple solution for this is to have a pin'd topic in each freedom server forum for people to list there inn and tell about its services, the deed map editor's can add a icon for inn's on the maps as they do with mailbox's, merchants, etc.

No need for fancy app's showing inn's in an area.