Sign in to follow this  
Shakatra

PvP blocked. Still ended up in Chaos

I've checked profile settings. By default, I had PvP zones blocked.

I was approaching the edge of Deliverance, and decided to clear my destination (Xanadu), (because of a cute stray horse I wanted to take a look at). There was no warning or message of "You will soon end up on Chaos." However, that is where I ended up.

In Plot Course settings, the red-hued Chaos option was not even available for me to choose from. "Clear destination" was selected.

With luck on my side, I went back the same way I arrived and was safely back on Deli, eventually jumping to Xanadu after I had chosen to plot the course to it.

hehe, glad you made it out of chaos alive!

anyways, pvp block only works with the plot coarse feature, you can still sail to chaos through the traditional crossings with no fuss, like from west deli to chaos

yeah it needs to block you from accidentally sailing over otherwise what is the point of this just not allowing you to select chaos as a plot course?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Aum said:

yeah it needs to block you from accidentally sailing over otherwise what is the point of this just not allowing you to select chaos as a plot course?

Well if you dont have plotted course which he should have had as he wanted to go to Xanadu. Additonally it is 1 border. (Well 3 i think Exo and Deli and Indy W border) that can lead you to Chaos. Or where would they end up if it was blocked and not plotted course?