Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

[Fixed] Mining - Leveling next to entrance

I was leveling the floor of my mine today on the tile next to the entrance and got an error message.

[12:21:27] The roof sounds dangerously weak and you must abandon this attempt. 

This same error also happened when i tried to flatten the tile.  I was able to mine it down manually and get it level but thought i would post it anyway and i am not sure if this is a bug or is intended because it is on the tile next to the entrance. 

Reproduced on test server with level and flatten near the cave entrance.  Manual mining works fine.

Seems to be a bad check when attempting to level the second tile inside a mine; it seems to be checking the ceiling for some reason.

78d5f6a23e.jpg

The highlighted tile here is the one I'm trying to level, from the one I'm currently standing on (which is properly flat). When I click level:

[15:04:01] You start to level the ground.

[15:04:05] The roof sounds dangerously weak and you must abandon this attempt.

Mining the floor manually still works fine, as you can see from the rock shard above (I was able to manually mine the floor in that corner). Might be hard to make out, but my mine door/entrance is right behind the sloped tile in the back of the screenshot.

2 hours ago, Mayrin said:

Seems to be a bad check when attempting to level the second tile inside a mine; it seems to be checking the ceiling for some reason.

Mining the floor manually still works fine, as you can see from the rock shard above (I was able to manually mine the floor in that corner). Might be hard to make out, but my mine door/entrance is right behind the sloped tile in the back of the screenshot.

Mayrin, I merged your report with one we already had open for the bug.  Thanks for the report.

• Like 1

Oh sorry, I didn't even think to search before I posted it. Apologies!

• Like 1