Sign in to follow this  
Mistvengery

Rare Statues, gravestones, coffins, benches etc...

Hello Wurmers!

I am on the hunt to make some rare decoration purchases.

I am listing the items I am looking for please reply in pm or in the forum with what you have price and if delivery is available.

Rare Statues stone or marble

Rare Gravestones

Rare coffins

Rare Smelter

Rare Barrels

Rare Large Chest

Rare Wagon

Rare Furniture

Any other things you may have lying around in the form of decoration freel free to send me a message with details.

Happy Wurming :)

• Like 3

I do have a rare girl statue, will cost you 3.50 for pickup, or 4s with delivery.

Thanks Zig had gotten a few things form him must have missed that appreciate the info :)

• Like 4

Need mre tiems folks cmon you know you have them there collecting dust!

• Like 2

On 2016-04-14 at 10:02 PM, Rocklobstar said:

I do have a rare girl statue, will cost you 3.50 for pickup, or 4s with delivery.

1 hour ago, Mistvengery said:

Need mre tiems folks cmon you know you have them there collecting dust!

I actually have a massive collection of what your looking for, but since the thought of paying anything decent for the items seems to terrify you, i'm not gonna bother. Fair warning to anyone thinking of selling - your not gonna get anything for your items!

• Like 1

Just because its not hte  inflated price you are looking for doesn"t  mean its not a fair market price that I am willing to pay.

I look up each item that is offered to me to see what they have sold for in the past  if they exist my offer is usually within the same lines as what has been sold in the past.

Your price point is  yours and I truly hope you sell every item at the price you want.  Many items have been purchased  and those people who have sold haven't had any complaints, just you cause i declined.

• Like 3

To clarify his purchase list actually all he is buying or looking for ( except the wagon) is being donated to a shiny museum type building  for Summerholt Market so like some people he isn't looking to buy low sell high or horde these items.  The items are not being asked to be donated he is actually purchasing them.

It seems that even if somebody is trying to do something good in a community there is always people out there to turn it into something negative.

• Like 2

Wow, are you female? Cause alot of this assumes i should have read your mind 8)

If your asking for cheap donations, say so. The price of 3.50 is very fair, but if your "rummaging for donations" you could have said so instead of blantly ignorning my post without a pm or reply.

Apologies you didn't get a reply I though we had  talked in pm after your post my mistake.  Also I do believe  that Summer says I am not looking for donation  I am purchasing these items.  Anyways fact of the matter remains we just aren't on the same price point  is all sorry,

2 hours ago, Rocklobstar said:

I actually have a massive collection of what your looking for, but since the thought of paying anything decent for the items seems to terrify you, i'm not gonna bother. Fair warning to anyone thinking of selling - your not gonna get anything for your items!

I've been doing business with Mist for over 2 years now, never had any issues, always got what we wanted at both sides, needles to say we traded a lot in that time.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mistvengery said:

Just because its not hte  inflated price you are looking for doesn"t  mean its not a fair market price that I am willing to pay.

I look up each item that is offered to me to see what they have sold for in the past  if they exist my offer is usually within the same lines as what has been sold in the past.

Your price point is  yours and I truly hope you sell every item at the price you want.  Many items have been purchased  and those people who have sold haven't had any complaints, just you cause i declined.

I actually bought his statue for 4s, not inflated at all, it came at 80ql also which is neat.. I thought it was fair so thanks. However can always buy rares at 1s, just expect this thread to be around for months. GL

Hello-

I myself have done business with Mist for almost a year.  I find that he is fair with his prices and I don't feel like they are any different than what I have seen stuff posted in trade as the selling price.  If I need anything that is who I go to first before anyone else.

• Like 1