Sign in to follow this  
xmistyblue

CA chat activation

I have searched on the forums and found nothing on how to get my CA chat activated. Every time I try to toggle the window it says CA chat is not available on this server. How do I get it enabled. It has been tried in the settings and profile and it just converts back. I have made people CA's and it is still not accessible. We are running a dedicated server through another company. If anyone knows how to enable CA chat please help.

I am subbing to this one. I just experienced the same issue.

• Like 1

I believe if the server is set to PvP, that chat channel wont work.

If it is not available on a pvp server, how are new people that have never played the game suppose to ask experts questions. Some people are not always available to help with questions concerning the game. Even if signs are posted in the starter towns, those signs are for basic knowledge not advanced knowledge. On WO CA help is available on the Epic cluster so why can't it be available on a pvp server in WU?????

First you need to add a player as a CA, then toggle CA chat command. I think its #toggleca (I think that's the command anyway). it makes no difference whether its pvp, Freedom, or non home server.

Edited by ausimus

3 hours ago, ausimus said:

First you need to add a player as a CA, then toggle CA chat command. I think its #toggleca (I think that's the command anyway). it makes no difference whether its pvp, Freedom, or non home server.

it seems that its still does not work, added 2 player via #toggleca <name>

tried to talk got a message: [05:38:18] You must toggle the CA window using the command /ca first.

typed /ca

got the message: [05:36:49] Community assistants are not available on this server. Please ask the other players instead or use /support if you need help from the game administrators.

PvP setting is ebabled.

On 4/10/2016 at 6:06 PM, xmistyblue said:

I have searched on the forums and found nothing on how to get my CA chat activated. Every time I try to toggle the window it says CA chat is not available on this server. How do I get it enabled. It has been tried in the settings and profile and it just converts back. I have made people CA's and it is still not accessible. We are running a dedicated server through another company. If anyone knows how to enable CA chat please help.

Ive heard of people doing this by means of a mission with NPC dialog that forces the CA chat tab to open, but you can only create a custom mission on an adventure mod map..   I have yet to figure out a way to force the tab open for new players on a creative server.

Could it be that CC have hard coded so thats its perm disabled?

Tonight if i have time i will test it out on a freedom PvE server,

• Like 1

Instead of trying to fix CA channel could we just created a new tab, that all kingdoms can see, and then do the stuff there?