Sign in to follow this  
Pandalet

Release Community Map

x36 y21 Lunar Landing & fix highway around it.

DEVORCB.png

Point Desolation is still there, it got re-founded due to accidental lapse of upkeep (if that was the reason it was removed)

10 hours ago, Chiqa said:

X-45 Y-20

The Fishy Anvil

Also add the canal over there, goes all the way to the east edge 

gyIIwID.png

• Like 1

Remove: X26, Y32 Drifters Rest.

Add: X4, Y28 Emerald Cove.

Thank You!

Updated.

Added:

Emerald Cove

The Fishy Anvil

Lunar Landing

Point Desolation (again)

Removed:

Drifters Rest

Darknor

Roads:

Adjusted road around Lunar Landing

Added canal at The Fishy Anvil

Can you please update Tarawick Canal

d8ViFYa.png

Please remove the light blue line (old tunnel) and add a new one (blue line).. It's actually an old tunnel that in the middle connects to the South Sea and goes straight east over that little pond to the Lough Scaith

• Like 4

On 1/21/2020 at 1:02 AM, Brainer said:

Can you please update Tarawick Canal

d8ViFYa.png

Please remove the light blue line (old tunnel) and add a new one (blue line).. It's actually an old tunnel that in the middle connects to the South Sea and goes straight east over that little pond to the Lough Scaith

Awesome work, Brainer! ❤️

• Like 1

WIll this map be updated with the new map dump anytime soon?

Coastal road in red below is catseyed.

EoTR deed technically isn't up, but it's still a good historical name/location reference.

ZNct2mU.png

Does anybody know of an extra underground canal in the west of Trigorn Tarn that isn't on the map?

I went exploring, as I do, my looking a the map for a while and planning my route and then relying on nasal navigation for he actual journey.  In this case part of my plan was sail into Trigorn Tarn from the North, find the Phoenix Keep Canal, and then back north out into the ocean.   I am pretty sure I overshot Phoenix, because I went through a canal with what felt like a lot of turns, all the time with a roadway beside it, and when I came out it was into the NE corner of body of water, facing S (or maybe E, it was late & I was tired).  Now, I had figured I would come out facing N and take a NE heading to the next canal, but NE was just pointing at the canal I had arrived from - I was facing the complete wrong direction and really had no idea of where I was.  There was a penned whale nearby, and a deed with a lot of crafted items (mailboxes, etc).   I was hopelessly lost so retraced my path back home.

Does anyone know of this canal and where it exits?

Should it be on the map?

The canal is roughly in yellow marked area (might be a bit off). The canal has a path and is clad with rounded stone. It was recently finished (or just about finished). There is a champ whale at spot highlighted in green. 

xl8IHrv.jpg

Edited by LionIX
  • Like 1

Thanks. 

Wow, I don't even recall being that far into those little lakes (like I said it was very late & I was very tired, and also getting chucked off the boat every couple of minutes is very distracting). I thought I might have been a bit south of Glenfiddich.

Banana Canal is denoted in white on the map here with offshoots to Drowned Priest Lake/Sand Asylum (whatever your preference is for calling that lake just north of Mercury Lake), The Pit Of Destiny, and Meadowlark. It runs west coast to Spawn Lake.

tOA2WUJ.png

• Like 2

so one of my map templates survived to the end of wurm. Yay for me!

• Like 1

Map updated.  I haven't added the Eastern Wall canal as yet, as I don't know who's responsible for it, or if it's complete, maintained, etc.

It’s Welmari’s. It’s pretty close to gm protected site status. I’ll map it more accurately and check with Wel and let you know. 

The Eastern Wall canal is finished, just have been a bit lazy about applying for heritage status :D Guess I should finally get to it

Y14, X5 right on the coastline there  - Kracken Point. 

Thanks!

There is also no Storms Peak in existence anymore just to my south, but a deed by a different name in that approximate location now, should they decide to be posted to the map.

would you add my deed Shadow Veil Sanctum to it (marked here by a smiley face) and could you also remove the canal I've outlined -no longer there.

d7cc2cc2899cfb846d8d8cbe9a3523d4.png

• Like 1

Map updated - added Kracken Point and Shadow Veil Sanctum, removed an unnamed canal and Storms Peak.

Based upon archaeological evidence I propose renaming the canal at X41, Y3-Y32  from Brand Spankin New Canal to Paranor Canal, which is the name of the oldest canal related village I have discovered there so far.

• Like 1