Sign in to follow this  
Pandalet

Release Community Map

As of 11 May 2021, the map is now being maintained by Fraskesa - please see

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have taken over management of the map from Akaryd.

If you'd like your deed added, please post here with your deed coordinates (with an image of exactly where your deed is if you wish).

Map: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ox9aubpjn8c9os3/release map.png?dl=0

Updated Map Dump (Jan 2021): https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/hdf1lnoq3pbwfkj/release map_dump.png?dl=0

General Instructions

Just post the following information. Please only post settlement locations that you own. And do not PM your update requests. Thanks

• Settlement name
  • Location (x,y)

If posting new roads, bridges or tunnels then please include an image with your post. Use an image hosting service such as imgur.com and enclose the image link in [img.][/img.] (remove the periods).

• Like 3

Thanks to Akaryd for the years of service and thanks to Panda for stepping up to the task :)

So to christen this thread:

Fort Tizca,

X43/44 Y18/19 right on the cross hair

Mellow Meadow X35 Y47 Snake Island

Edited by Toolhead

This is all from the top of my head. I'll add more later.

Renamed

X14, Y11 Jotunheimer to Roans Retreat

Disbands

X10, Y4 Charlston Harbour

X11, Y10 New Stonewood

X9, Y12 Gallows Rock

X14, Y14 Stellaris

X16, Y21 Darksun

X5, Y28 Emerald Cove

X25, Y5 Dunkelwald

X22, Y15 Aleu

X39, Y17 Utopia

X36, Y27 Gulasch Hill

X34, Y23, Nevermore is nevermore. 

-and happy you are taking this over, thank you for your service :)

KRQeKu8.jpg

Delta Quadrant

Y33 - X44  /  the south middle of the Tile

Has a mailbox aswell

I marked a street to my deed too

Edited by Quicktor

not that important, but it would be kind of helpful for doing missions and we could use this map instead of a special one...

could you maybe divide the map in 9 different areas? NW, N, NE; W, Center, E; SW, S, SE....just like thicker lines for borders of those areas would do it honestly.

GbpLLjJ.jpg

Edited by Quicktor

Sorry for the slow response, been away for a bit. Personally, my goal with the map as it is is to make navigation and deed finding easier, and I'd prefer it without the quadrant markers; having said that, if there's significant numbers of people who would find this useful, I'll look at producing a second version with the quads marked in.

I don't know if it is significant or not, Panda, but on the round island in the northeast corner, there is no clay in the center of it. It's rock. I mention it because a couple of months back during the treasure hunt on Release, people were searching out the clay as a reference and not finding it - because it's not there. :-P

EDIT: The clay is actually on the southeast edge there in the sandy area X45 Y9 right at the water edge.

Edited by Audrel

21 hours ago, Audrel said:

I don't know if it is significant or not, Panda, but on the round island in the northeast corner, there is no clay in the center of it. It's rock. I mention it because a couple of months back during the treasure hunt on Release, people were searching out the clay as a reference and not finding it - because it's not there. :-P

EDIT: The clay is actually on the southeast edge there in the sandy area X45 Y9 right at the water edge.

well when i made the map i took the clay spots from a map of the clay someone else made,they claimed it was acurate but you can understand i didnt go check every spot. and even then that was made when the server opened. so maybe its for the best to just remove the clay spot layer now and start over with comfirmed locations.

5 hours ago, Tpikol said:

well when i made the map i took the clay spots from a map of the clay someone else made,they claimed it was acurate but you can understand i didnt go check every spot. and even then that was made when the server opened. so maybe its for the best to just remove the clay spot layer now and start over with comfirmed locations.

Yeah, and with the new liquids, it's going to be hell to keep up with player changed areas. 

It's nothing super important. The only reason I even noticed it was because of the treasure hunt. I didn't think enough about it to even mention it until months later. :lol:

I've updated the clay on the island as per Audrel's comments.  I'm of the opinion that the clay layer is still useful, but I'm happy to update it if anyone spots a marker that isn't in the right place.

Removed due to disband:

Aizawa

Home Docks Inc.

Coastal Breeze

Sunfield

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Audrel said:

Yeah, and with the new liquids, it's going to be hell to keep up with player changed areas. 

It's nothing super important. The only reason I even noticed it was because of the treasure hunt. I didn't think enough about it to even mention it until months later. :lol:

Thats Audy for ya =)

• Like 1

They re-deeded Home Docks Inc. in the same location as before.  Only now it is Home Ducks Inc.  Can re-add.

Building a new castle, which where my alts will live and main's vacation (hardcore grinding) home.  In case anyone is wondering i am keeping my castle, this one is going to be an upgrade with some improvements and an underground portion. My main and favorite priest will continue to live Castle von Cleric - which is still capital of Lost Cathedral alliance

Castle Von Gunem

X8./ Y43

Added Castle Von Gunem and re-added Home Ducks, Inc.

Hey Pandalet,  looks like we have gotten wires crossed and my pin is bit further north that expected, or my deed is flying north for the winter :).  Below is where my new deed is for clarity.

vQ32XbD.png

Edited by ClericGunem

Oh, for...  apparently I can't tell the difference between Y43 and Y34 - sorry about that!

Map updated.

• Like 1