Sign in to follow this  
Mypoppy

To Xallo/Alyeska and the Dragon hunting Posse

3 minutes ago, Alyeska said:

Oh yeah Niki, I thought you said you were quitting when you told Xallo our charity auction for cancer was a scam. Did you ever get that white scale set your """"""" friend""""""" tried to buy for you with his unverified paypal account?

It was a scam, the person behind it was faking, you might of donated it but it was a scam Alyeska! Bibiwaffles anyone?

• Like 2

Just now, Niki said:

It was a scam, the person behind it was faking, you might of donated it but it was a scam Alyeska! Bibiwaffles anyone?

If you think we owned or are the Bibi account, you have a misunderstanding of the situation. Her scam was the whole reason the donation was made.

2 hours ago, Mypoppy said:

Me, being as angry as I was about my village being left out, quickly PM'ed Alyeska with unsavory words and comments.

This and unclear expectations are the only problem I see here. Any time large amounts of coin are at stake expectations should be stated early on.

• Like 1

Just now, Alyeska said:

If you think we owned or are the Bibi account, you have a misunderstanding of the situation. Her scam was the whole reason the donation was made.

Possibly I fell for it though so did many of my friends who overpaid on stuff. Maybe I'm not using the correct word but people assumed it was a real charity with good intentions, you did donate though so that's good.

8 minutes ago, Alyeska said:

Oh yeah Niki, I thought you said you were quitting when you told Xallo our charity auction for cancer was a scam. Did you ever get that white scale set your """"""" friend""""""" tried to buy for you with his unverified paypal account?

Never got the scale, my friend bought me another set. Thanks for asking though it was a birthday gift failure on his part :mellow:.

Lets not derail please.

In regards to creating drama, everyone is welcome to search all of my posts and see that is not the case.

I PM'ed you Aly because you were not letting my village join the fight when we did a ton of work. That was the problem. In regards to the misunderstanding... I have had many friends explain the situation to you, and yet you harbor a dislike for me for sticking up for my friends. Regardless, what you did was indecent and wrong.

better luck next time, welcome to the sandbox, don't forget to play nice

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mypoppy said:

Lets not derail please.

In regards to creating drama, everyone is welcome to search all of my posts and see that is not the case.

I PM'ed you Aly because you were not letting my village join the fight when we did a ton of work. That was the problem. In regards to the misunderstanding... I have had many friends explain the situation to you, and yet you harbor a dislike for me for sticking up for my friends. Regardless, what you did was indecent and wrong.

I'm unsure of what you find faulty in what Aly did.

You PM'ed her a map in which she did not use.

A villager of yours should have mentioned to you that the group they were in did not include you, or the rest of their villagers because of loot weight drop. Another villager of yours understood this and did not ###### talk about not being included originally.

Anyway, after it was made apparent that said villager in our group was adamant about having you and your village mate join because you were searching for it too, we were in the process of including you to our group WITH LOOT ROLLS when you PM'ed her "I gave you that ###### map, ######," and that's when she put you on ignore. Wouldn't you ignore someone if they verbally attacked you like that?

And even after all of that, she was willing to accept your apology, but only after the slaying because it would feel like a false apology otherwise.

For what it's worth, your other villagemate was invited even after this situation. Maybe if you would have been a bit nicer you could have been too?

I can continue, but I think you should stop.

Edited by Xallo
  • Like 1

I have nothing to apologize, I believe many would have done the same thing if presented with the same problem. You spend 5 hours looking for something, somebody else utilizes your tool to find it, does not include you or your village. My actions were based off of that slimy choice to leave us out. Nothing that came after. I'm not going to kiss ass for some hunting group. I'll tell you how it is.

26 minutes ago, Mypoppy said:

Lets not derail please.

I am not sure what part you were told and what part I was told.

You were going to be invited. I was setting up a time and date. I was talking to our friend at the time - then a message popped up from you with cursing in it.

I received the part where you did work, and understood that you wanted to join, and talked about how we can make it work. That is the situation your friends tried to explain to me, right?

[20:23:33] <Alyeska> how many people did help search? just poppy or anyone else?
[20:23:47] <xxx> and xxx
[20:24:04] <Alyeska> were they aware that we were also searching? as a private group? or did they think it as apublic affair
[20:24:11] <Alyeska> if its just two people its not a big deal I think

[20:25:11] <xxx> haha :P yeah they knew, i think i told them if we find it then the dragon group gets to come
[20:25:17] <Alyeska> if they really wanna help with searching though then we can see to add them - more active searchers is always good

That is part of the log between me and our mutual friend. There is no dislike. There is no sticking up for friends calling someone names in pm. There is no exclusion of you and your villager. 15 minutes after this part of the convo, you pm me, cursing at me. Your cursing at me is the reason I put you on ignore and did no longer bother with trying to get you along.

[20:39:11] <Alyeska> [20:39:03] <Mypoppy> I gave you that ####### map ####
[20:39:15] <Alyeska> well I guess theyre out then
[20:39:19] <Alyeska> not going to bring it up in the pm lol
[20:39:49] <xxxx> oh noooo popsss :(

If you think someone owes you and invite to something after you curse them out in private, I do not think you and I can come to an agreement. Every other person I have talked with today, on Exodus, has posed themselves with a better attitude, not cursed, and explained their viewpoint, yet you are the only one that is not capable of holding a normal conversation.

"hey, I sent you that map, how come I'm not being invited now?"  - I would've told you "oh, you and the other guy are, we're just setting up the details right now"

Edited by Alyeska
  • Like 4

Everything that needs to be said here, has been said.

Pandalet (ALFM)

• Like 7