Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

Speed up carts

+1 to increasing speed based on QL (i can't say a thing as to what that would do to pvp as i don't) but ql of the cart should effect how fast it's dragged large or small (it doesn't have to be large bonus) from right now what i notice dragging small or large carts tends to reduce you by one speed/encumbrance  level no matter what's in it with a max drag weight the first point is odd being that an empty cart shouldn't really slow you down at all the second point is perfectly fine as is

and to the farmers out there use small carts but keep them in the field with a large cart full of small amphora next to in (small amphora fits 100 pumpkins the biggest volume veggie) you harvest pull to large cart unload and and drive to the bsb/fsb

p.s. thanks for reminding me to find out how many amphora fit in a small cart/large cart

Maybe a speed boost based on QL wouldn't be bad, but I don't want to see uber fast carts that are 90ql. That would be ridiculous.

If we consider low cart dragging speed being a problem mostly for new players, then proposing ql-based speed bonus is funny.

4 hours ago, zigozag said:

If we consider low cart dragging speed being a problem mostly for new players, then proposing ql-based speed bonus is funny.

not really if you go off example: 1ql cart dragging at the speed it is now and going up from there and it would give em a reason to imp it and keep it repaired