Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Patch Notes 07/APR/16

20 hours ago, Tikki said:

.... 453 PVE players on at this moment and 99 pvp.... ...understandable that they add mostly pve things ingame but hope you pvp crowd get some love once in awhile also

I spent a bit of time thinking of a way to respond to this without personal insults but then I saw you made a thread saying happy birthday to yourself, then I felt bad for you. This mentality of hey they are a minority they deserve attention only once in a while because you know they are the minority is what caused pvp community to be the minority. With that mindset you must be in favor of building a wall right lets keep the minority out so you get all the attention. 

Edited by Egard
  • Like 1

Doesn't it make sense to give updates to close the 4.5:1 gap between pve and pvp, get more pvpers to come back so it's not such a huge gap or wasteland on pvp servers, rather than focus more on the part of the game that is seemingly doing a lot better?  Not saying there shouldn't be pve updates, pvpers can enjoy those too a lot, but at least remove informer or something

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MrGARY said:

Doesn't it make sense to give updates to close the 4.5:1 gap between pve and pvp, get more pvpers to come back so it's not such a huge gap or wasteland on pvp servers, rather than focus more on the part of the game that is seemingly doing a lot better?  Not saying there shouldn't be pve updates, pvpers can enjoy those too a lot, but at least remove informer or something

2 hours ago, ozmods said:

When does this update come for us unlimited fans on steam?

Wurm Unlimited is usually updated every 2 weeks.

On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 5:04 AM, DevBlog said:

Removed the one-per-tile limitation on FSBs and BSBs.

Since we could already do this "unofficially" with the ability to plant unlimited numbers of these bins on 1 tile, it is nice to see that this needless restriction has now been removed, in turn greatly reducing the number of "criminals" within the game. The old saying "Laws create criminals." has shown to be proven true once again, i.e. eliminate excessive and needless laws and the result is less criminals are created from violating them. Freedom!

=Ayes=

On ‎4‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 2:01 AM, Warlander said:

Wurm Unlimited is usually updated every 2 weeks.

when will it be updated, we WU fans haven't seen an update since 23rd march, just wanting to make sure you guys haven't forgotten us lol, while I understand your main focus is the online version.

On 4/7/2016 at 4:04 AM, DevBlog said:
  • Bugfix - Multi part items now have a correct chance of rarity when starting with rare components.

Can we get some more information on this please? this is very non-specific and doesn't really say much?

• Like 2

Previously, when starting multi-part items, rare components provided no benefit.

Sign in to follow this