Sign in to follow this  
Zachariah

Issue with the Navigation bar on Desktop mode

Currently there are two new tabs on the top of the navigation page calls "Wurmonline.com" and "Home". 

As it currently stands both of those buttons are having issues. They require a double click to have the brower register that you actually clicked it. 

Currently this is the code for the "Home" button:

Spoiler

<a href="http://forum.wurmonline.com" target="" data-navitem-id="17" data-active="true">
                    Home
                </a>

I am not quiet sure what the "data-navitem-id" does or the "data-active" but I assume they are important there is just to much code to go through to find out what they do. But it might be wort looking at. Also from the looks of it this could be a CSS problem and because from the looks of the code this is an external CSS website I can't find out for sure. 

And also I know this was brought up before and this isn't the right place for it but it might be worth removing the "Wurmonline.com" button as the logo goes to that url. Or if you want it there to make sure that people can get to the main wurm website then at least put it right after the Home tab. It would look a lot nicer and it makes more sense to have the Home tab at the first of the <li> list. 

However, other than those two issues I like what has been done to the forums in a professional sense and because I am a website developer as a hobby I can appreciate how much work has gone into this. 

Also I just noticed that when you double click (like mentioned before is the only way to get to the url that it is supposed to go to) it will open it in a new tab as well as go to it in the tab you click on it from. (At least that's what happened with the Wurmonline.com tab). Would be great if this can be fixed. :)

single click works for me.. Are you using internet exploder?

Nah, its just been fixed in the past few hours hemz. Or certainly seems that way.

I have been working on the forums most of the day, hence why the different little changes you may experience. 

1 hour ago, DarylDarkfire said:

I have been working on the forums most of the day, hence why the different little changes you may experience. 

Yeah I figured someone was working on it. I love what you have done with all of it and the new theme. Great Job ;) but I hope you can figure out what seems to be wrong with the new tabs in the navigation and what is making them require a double click. I tried doing it on a different browser and it doesn't seem to matter what browser I use. I tried looking at the code but couldn't find anything.